• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2.B.A. Master

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    You all know the one. That CD that many of us had when we were little kids.

2.B.A. Master

With hit songs like:
    Double Trouble
    (or as I call, Team Rocket's Rocket!)

What Kind of Pokemon Are You?

and the ever so popular,
    We're on the Road to Virdian City!

-----------------------------------------------​

These songs were corny but I still love it for nostalgic reasons lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha yeah, all the songs and vids that played after the anime episodes. I remember Viridian City being a favorite but also Best Friend or something like that. And What Kind Of Pokemon Are You xD these songs are truly nostalgic for me.

pkmin3033

Yeah, my little brother has this CD...and I know all the words to every song on it. I regret nothing. Nothing! xD

Much as I love some of the newer dub opening themes, there's nothing quite like the cheesy yet oh-so-clever songs of the 90s.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Ah, my younger days. And no, I did not have that very CD when I was a lad. However... I do have some of them on itunes, quite a guilty pleasure of mine.

Sometimes, I catch myself playing "Double Trouble" on repeat... XD

Years
  • Ah, I love some of the songs from that album, especially Double Trouble, Viridian City, and the full-length version of Kanto's Pokerap. I also remember a number of people making a fuss of Misty's Song too, as it was one of the few pieces of concrete evidence for Ash and Misty shippers, even if it was only for the dub, and not the original anime.

Still, a lot of great songs on there, and I think I'll have to go back and have a listen to a bunch of them later, alongside the Pokemon Christmas Bash album.

Years
  • I have that cassette tape of that. I got it for Christmas. I used to jam out to that when playing Pokémon Stadium XD
    Now though, when I got my ipod it was one of the first albums I purchased

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I had this CD and I loved it!!!
    (I still have double trouble in my ipod)

I have to say, I love pokemon songs! :)

Years
  • I may very well remember that CD, in fact I think I still have it at my house from all those years ago, but I don't know if it'd still work on my new computer, or if it works properly. Still fun times listening to these tracks so many years ago.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I remember that CD. I also remember Pokémon X, the 10th anniversary CD that came out around the same time as D/P.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back