• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] 2 huge problems. Can you help?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    Hey. I have two massive problems that need fixing. I'm using FireRed.

The first one is that when one of my Pokemon levels up, or learns a new move (on an emulator) I have to open and close the Help menu. This happens in a clean rom too.

The second one is that my edited trainer sprite's pallette keeps messing up. I have indexed it correctly (I believe) but instead of the background color becoming transparent, the outline does. It's really frustrating...

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • The first issue is probably cause ur clicking l or r. Go into the in game menu for pokemnand change what l and r do.
    2nd like Kinght said your background color has to be first. thats what indexing pretty much is. So make sure you fix it. i use Character Maker Pro for an easy way to index.

Back