• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 new cards

Jecht

Pikachu Hybrid
Years
  • I havnt been one in awhile, but i made FR/LG TCs

2 new cards

2 new cards

Jecht

Pikachu Hybrid
    Years
  • Thx, i love making TCards, any one can use these however they want i dont mind, just dont say u made them

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Good job !! I like them, theyre nivce ^__^

Jecht

Pikachu Hybrid
    Years
  • Thx every one for the comments, ill be making some more new kinds soon :D
    and u can make changes to these and post them if u think there missing any thing

Last edited:

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
  • That Pikachu sprite in your second trainercard in your sig...did you make that? That is one really cute Pikachu :O I've never seen it before!

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Can I ask what program you use to make those?Oh and by the way,those are awesome!

Jecht

Pikachu Hybrid
    Years
  • Tendo, i would love if u did that, Dark Gligar, I might, still not sure though, AdamHays, MS paint, Fire Dragon, yep, use them any way u like, and sorry I alway reply late

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • those r heaps cool could u send me the second tcard well not it just the pikachu sprite plz!!^_^

Jecht

Pikachu Hybrid
    Years
  • I think this sprite is off of R/S pinball, sice some people ask me about it here it is :D
    2 new cards

Last edited:
    Back