• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 new pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • (someone said to put it here sorry if its wrong place)'Zorua' and is a dark-type Pokйmon while the other is 'Zoroark', an evolution of Zorua.(look at my signature)They are cute

P.S-they are real!!!!Cool

Last edited:

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Positive.
    Last thread that this guy posted got locked for being in the wrong sub-forum.
    Mod confirmed it.
    I'll trust them.

Edit:
    It's also apparently on Serebii.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i think the one is cute. though i probably wont evolve it. i love dark types ^_^

the one name reminds me of legend of zelda

Years
  • Positive.
    Last thread that this guy posted got locked for being in the wrong sub-forum.
    Mod confirmed it.
    I'll trust them.

Edit:
    It's also apparently on Serebii.

I'"m a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • lol ...

*Goes on serbii* ... LoL
    *Goes on bulbapedia" ... .... ..... LOLOLOLOLOL !!111!!1!!

OMg ! ThiZ is FreAkinG ReaL !

Whoops sorry . Got too excited . Well , that seems cool . Can't wait to use it on the 5th Gen Games !

Years
  • Is this just me, or do Pokemon really start to look more and more like Digimon throughout the generations? I mean, the first one really looks alike to In-training stage Digimon...

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • I really wonder what the legendaries will be.
    I mean, they have to think about something new, cause I don`t think that they can continue their "creator of-fad". I mean, there can`t be a pokemon who has created Arceus. xD

Btw, I`m sure...this time we`ll get over the 600 pokemon limit ^^

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Lol, the little one looks like A Starly mixed with Pochyena and a Shinx. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Not bad design by any means, but I have to see base stats/movepool etc before I can make any judgment other than "omg is so cute looking!!"

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
  • Zorua looks similar to a lot of Pokemon, and its face reminds me of Sky form Shaymin :T And Zoroark looks... just... Ew in my opinion. Apparently all the new cool pokemon have to have under-sized waists and over-sized thighs these days.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    now that yo say it .... yea if the colour would be like shaymin we could it as a 3rd form for shaymin xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back