• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] 2 Stories: BUG TRAINER TOM FROM VIRDIAN CITY!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    I APOLIGISE FOR THE MAYBE POOR GRAMMAR IN THESE STORIES, BUT I AM STILL PRACTISING!

Hey I am Norwegian and i am practising to my English Exam, I have written these two stories of a Bug Trainer from Virdian City! I dont know about you But i LOVED Bug trainers, They were so nice to other people and it seemed like a good job, if you dont realise this well, look at this story, i hope it will change your toughts! Enjoy :D
    (Sorry for the length of the sentances, If its annoying just copy it in notepad :( )
    Code:
    [B]BUG TRAINER TOM STORIES: AN ELECTRIC PROBLEM IN VIRDIAN!![/B]

[SIZE="3"]It was a Thunderous night in Kanto, Pikachus and Elekids were dancing in the rain, and the rain dazzled down
    at the buildings in Virdian City. There were nobody outside except hardcore trainers looking for an electric pokemon with
    challange. Tom, the bug catcher looked out of his tiny kitchen window and proceeded into slipping a spirt of coffe into his loungs, god that
    felt good. He looks down at his Caterpie wich is sleeping peacefully while listening to the Pokemon Lulleby on the radio.
    Tom smiled and proceeded into looking out of the window agian. He saw a Pikachu, dancing in a water pit while the thunder-
    shocks Shocked out from its red dots on its chin. "Pika-Pii!" It said happily and danced around in the lightening. Suddendly the Pikachu stopped dancing,
    He looked around her/himself scared. You were suprised by this sudden reaction. It then stopped looking around and saw into the deep black forest. Viridian Forest,
    Home of one of the rare pokemons of Kanto: Pikachu, But also the home of another mysterious pokemon.

You see lately Bug trainers as myself has heard strange sounds in the Viridian Forest. I Know, I know, its the home of nearly 10.000 pokemon. But really strange sounds
    It couldn't come from a Metapod, Kakuna, Caterpie, Weedle or even a Pikachu. And it wasen't sure a trainer. My friend's buddy claimed to see a big shadow in the woods stomping 
    down huge trees. The Pokemon in the forest has also reacted, they dont attack as often as they did before, they also stare blindlessy into the deeper parts of the forst
    and Caterpies shudder. Oh yes, even Rocky, my Caterpie has also Reacted, its so strange. Before when i went into Virdian Forest, Rocky always used to run to his past
    friends and greet them. I always stood long away from him so the friends of him didn't run away in fear. But now its diffrent, he doesn't want to go to Viridian Forest
    any more, i see the fear in his eyes. Hell , the only way to MAKE Him sleep is to use the radio, he is so nervous! Suddendly, I jumped, i saw a lighting bolt strike outside my
    window and in the forest, not a little thundershock, this time a big THUNDER. And this isn't from the nature, this was clearly from a Pokemon! Pikachus in Viridian
    Can't do this! I ran up from my chair and grabbed my raincoat. Then i stood in the door looking at my Rocky and whispered "Dont be afraid, i will be back soon!"
    Rocky made some small mumbling sounds. I smiled and slowly closed the door. Then i ran towards the forest, with no pokemon, no pokeballs. No aid for protection.

The Wet bushes towards my face was like a water wall just slapping into my face as i proceeded to try to get into Viridian Forest without using the entrace wich was
    closed for the day. I was finnaly out of the tall bushes and looked around me. This was the "Pikachu Road" as my friends loved to call it, there are always 1 - 2
    Pikachus here eating some berries, at noon. But in my suprise today there was none, and there is thunder today to, It should be double as many here. Without thinking on it
    I ran towards the lighting i heard still buzzing in the forest. And i could soon have a sight of the lightning, inside the ligthing was a huge pokemon. Towards it
    was a Butterfree, strange, those aren't common in the Viridian Forest! GOD I Wish i had a Poke Ball Now! But that tought came out of my head as i saw it screaming
    in pain as the thunder neary destroyed its tiny body! I had to handle fast! I found a rock and without thinking about it for a second i threw it towards the Bullying
    Pokemon. I hitted it in the head and it stopped the lighting and turned TOWARDS ME With flashy red eyes. I immidetly regret that i trew that rock.

"Fly Butterfree, FLY!" I shouted waving my arms "I can take this gigantic beast myself!"
     The Butterfree just blindly looked at me, but then realising i had saved it, it began doing somthing i wish my caterpie could. As the mysterious
    Electric pokemon charged up his lighting Butterfree (Now behind it) Counter attacked it with "Sleep Powder" Suddendly i could see that the Pokemon slowly and slowly
    stopped charging unntil it fell to the ground and i heard snoring sounds. I ran towards it, but when i finnaly had arrived there I finnaly saw what kind of pokemon this 
    was! It was a Electivire, the new discovered evolution to a Electrabuzz! It also held an item, it was a Electrizer! Those are created by Team Rocket to boost up pokemon
    However i dont think they know what kind of monster they created. I took the item away from the sleeping pokemon and saw it slowly changing into a Electrabuzz agian.

It was now harmless but i had to store this devil machine somewhere. I proceeded into taking this object with me home and placing it as a memory to what that
    Buttefree did for me, "Thanks Butterfree" I tought and smiled. When i came back home i found Rocky crying on the floor, i went over to him and he looked at me happily.
    "I am home now rocky dude!" I said warming to him, and he smiled and hugged me. "Rocky, you wont be scared of visiting your friends anymore" i said to him.

I Knew he didnt understand what i said but i just wanted to give myself a warming feeling that its now over and we can slowly return back to normal. I also wanted
    to keep this visit a secret so that no hardcore trainers feel the blood on tooth to make a machine to transform their electrabuzz into that... Monster...
    Me and Caterpie played roll the ball the rest of that night hour and then proceeded into going into my bed and sleep, oh and to you people that don't sleep
    with your pokemon, It makes it feel more secure and it makes it feel safe. So do it, now good night since i got a busy day of BUG TRAINING My Caterpie into a 
    Butterfree tommorow :)

The End[/SIZE]

I Hope ya liked it, if ya want to know more about this trainer, or how i suppose it is being a bug trainer:
    Code:
    [B][I]ABOUT BUG TRAINER TOM[/I][/B]

Hi, I Was requested by my dear friend Lars131 to make some info about me and my buddies, we are ~BUG TRAINERS you see, and this is our daily life!:
    The Sun is always shining at the sky over Viridian City (Well mostly)
     and me and my buddies always meet standing in a circle of the town square laughing and joking. We are the Virdian BUG TRAINERS!
    All the old people in town respect us and the kids want to come with us and hugs our Pokemon! CERALDON City might have gotten a big mart but they dont got BUG trainers!
    We are also a sort of "Elite 15" of BUG POKEMON and we always laugh at this statement. We all have straw hats and catchers to catch the BUG Pokemon and then trowing 
    a Poke Ball at it. I don't do that so much, I only have 1 BUG Pokemon, His name was ROCKY, and he is a Caterpie. I never had the scent for those Weedles, Theire Poisonous 
    And once they hit my Caterpie so hard it had Poison for a week! But with various medicine i held it alive, and ever since then i have hated Weedles, ok now now
    It's and interesting BUG Pokemon, but it seems so stupid, so careless. I dont like it, it doesnt seem it can hold emotions as a Caterpie can. I just don't know, 
    But that is my statement.

But i dont want to generalize them! For example
     My friend got a Kakuna (Evolution of Weedle), and its really warming, it isnt as other Kakunas, it is a sweet and smart Kakuna. However it doesnt understand either
    "Tackle" or "Poison Sting" it only knows how to Harden it self, It Does this to protect it from Pikachu's Thundershocks, but with us thats not an problem. 

I think that is kind of cute but my friend don't, he is aiming for bigger targets, for the Elite 4. We all laugh at this dream since we all actually know, BUG Pokemon
    are REALLY Weak. And I feel sorry for his Kakuna since it tries so hard to satisfy his trainer. I often scold my friend when he is pushing Kakuna to hard. 
    Rocky on the other hand loves to play, It jumps around his Kakuna and when my friend isn't looking Kakuna joins Rocky and jumps around and plays with him.
    Kakuna may be Rocky's best buddy, since they share feelings towards things. For instance my Caterpie, Rocky is OFTEN Nervous. Kakuna is to, but has learned
    various technics from my friend to try to avoid it. Enough about Kakuna. 

How about Myself and my daily life? Well not much to say, I am your daily-man guy.
    I love to eat Oran Berries, nothing beats that! Also a good cup of Coffe with a squirt of Miltank Milk in it, just sickle by the thought! My Pokemon on the other hand
    loves eating small Berry bugs wich grows on berries and eats on them. Many don't know it but when they eat a Berry they actually eat another unconfirmed pokemon!
    However its to small to be caught and it doesn't share the same abilities as other Pokemon. My Caterpie on the other hand Loves them, he eats them, trows them around and
    then Proceed, you guessed it, to eat them. We live in a small everyday house in Virdian City, Kanto and we visit Pewter city alot. 

About my ambitions for the future?
    Well that must be knowing Virdian Forest OUT and IN! I want to become the ultimate explorer of this forest. I have yet to find Unexplored placed and Unexplored pokemon!
    But 1 day I am sure i will get the job as an Tour Guide or somthing, but for now i work as a BUG CATCHER. I Catch Pokemon, weight them and then realese them.

You see POKEMON Professors want to keep in their Enclypedia On Pokemon on how big a Caterpie can be. And the best is that i get enough as i need money for doing it. Talk about life job!

I Am proud of being a Virdian BUG CATCHER, Those JOHTO Fools, Phhft, Just posers! I once for some years ago went to that Forest of theirs and there were only a bunch
    of Oddishes there, what a joke! Also it was IMPOSSIBLE Getting trough this awful forest, it was filled with uncutted trees! Oh my i went off the track there, hehe.
    Sorry! 

So Yeah being a Virdian BUG CATCHER Is like this actually: Stand up from bed, eat then go out with your buddies and spend the whole day out in the fresh air
    incompanied by your best buddy, Nope not your human friends i mean you SOUL FRIEND, You probaly guessed it, your BUG POKEMON :)! Exploring, Laughing, Joking, Action,
    And ofcourse Love, and cuddling with your SOUL FRIEND!
    How can you wish for more?!

Well Nothin' more to say about me, oh and if you ever stop by Virdian, see me around! I will invite you on a Oran Berry O la Dinner! Hehe, hee well that joke kind of
    faded but you get the idea :P SO if you ever stop by i will invite you on a bug trip with my friends, who knows? Maybe our path will cross and we will become friends
    one day :D See ya around, i guess.
    ~~ OFFCIAL BUG CATCHER: Tom ~~

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • I know this might sound nitpicky, but do you mind not putting your story in those tiny boxes? ._. Your text is larger than the box, so I end up having to scroll to the sides as well as up and down to get all of it at once.

Also, remember to hit the enter key twice between every paragraph so that there's a blank line of space between each one. Doing this makes your work a lot easier to read, and the easier a work is to read, the easier a reader can focus on enjoying the content. (Same reason why you shouldn't post your fics in the aforementioned boxes.)

After that, I'd be happy to go into more detail. It's always cool to see non-native speakers tackle English. b)'')b

Back