• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA 20 years at PC, AMA

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Why am I your favourite member
    who else would DM me with the latest breaking news from [redacted]?

Actually nvm a few people have done it in the past but they're just trying to copy you
    why is inky your favorite member????
    inky is actually everyone's favourite member, it's something he snuck into the terms of service during his admin tenure.
    I will do you better : WHY is Inky ?
    if anyone knows, please let me know
    What is your honest opinion on the state of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial up to level 60 and includes the award-winning expansion Heavensward?

What changes would you make for Dark Knight for it to be your main again?
    I think endwalker was kinda weird and the patches are suffering a bit for it because they lack the typical urgency that the usual x.1-x.3 have as they tie up the loose ends and instead we have the kind of slow x.4-x.5 patches but stretched across the whole patch cycle and it's disappointing, even though I think what they did was ultimately the right decision.

For DRK, I think they'd have to take away like 5 buttons from it so the bloat wasn't so bad. I get stressed out whenever I play DRK now because every single spot on my hotbars are filled up and I can't even fit like... macros on them. So I can't have QOL macros (I like to have both a normal shirk and a macro shirk that announces what I've done for if I end up in an ex trial where communication is more important) and I also can't have extras on my bars like pots or food or markers. :/ It's frustrating and feels very claustrophobic.

That said if for whatever reason one of the tanks in my static wanted to try a different job one tier, I'd jump at the chance to pick it back up and just deal with the cluttered hotbars.
    What was your favorite classic theme from before the UI refresh?

I always loved Quilava's Glaciation
    Blossom Shower, of course. I may or may not be really excited for an upcoming PC update for possibly related reasons. ;)))

Years
    Damn you've been on this site longer then I've been alive, that's kinda crazy. Anyway what was the general opinion on games that are now loved (RSE, DPPT, BW, B2W2) on this site when they first came out? Does the "Pokemon cycle" where people reflexively hate the newest generation and slowly come to like it actually hold water? Or were they loved from the start?

Back