• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2006 Video Music Awards

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Your thoughts and comments about what happened at the MTV VMA's hosted by the funny guy himself, Jack Black.

If you missed it you can see it here at: MTV Overdrive

Basically this year was about the 'Underdogs' Chamillionare won a moonman for best rap video and Panic! at the Disco won a moonman for best Video of the Year.

The best thing that happened for me was when Hype Williams received a Golden Moonman for best director for the past couple of years. He's done many Music Videos with many artists like Biggie, Jay-Z, Kanye West, and much more.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If my memory serves me correct, AFI won Best Rock Video, yes?

Yay for AFI, good band. Good...band, man.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    Overhyped and superficial mainstream. There are better videos out there.

That's all I can say for this, g'day.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Not underdogs but more of newly noticed atrists.

G-Man, Yes they did.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Karasuma said:
    The best thing that happened for me was when Hype Williams received a Golden Moonman for best director for the past couple of years. He's done many Music Videos with many artists like Biggie, Jay-Z, Kanye West, and much more.

I didn't get to watch this year's Video Music Awards. It is okay though. Alright! Hype Williams got a Golden Moonman for Best Director(probably The Centruy, lol). I really love his videos. He makes great videos for my favorite artists. Like Bigge, Jay-Z, Busta, Diddy, Kanye West, Mary J. Blige...and others. I am very glad he got it. He deserved it. ^__^

Back