• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2010 VMA Awards

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    You can make an argument for Jason Derulo. But Kesha and Nicki? Lol.

Honestly, I'm not a Bieber fan, but you can't deny that he has loads of talent. I wouldn't be surprised if he was around for awhile.

I don't totally hate you :D lmao

The other nominees for BNA...wow. Ke$ha= Taylor Swift on crack Broken Bells= who are they? Jason Derulo= I don't know... Nicki Minaj= just awful

But that's just my opinion.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Kesha is totally the anti-swift. Broken Bells had no shot at winning, I don't know why they were put in. Jason Derulo has a lot of talent, just a pretty bad marketing team in my opinion.

And Nicki Minaj? Just...No. lol.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Kesha is totally the anti-swift. Broken Bells had no shot at winning, I don't know why they were put in. Jason Derulo has a lot of talent, just a pretty bad marketing team in my opinion.

And Nicki Minaj? Just...No. lol.

I've never heard of Broken Bells in my life...Nicki Minaj is horrible singing live...I don't get why people say she can sing :/

Then there was the debate on whether Justin Bieber was lip syncing or not. He can actually SING LIVE. It's just with the VMA performance, he was jumping around, dancing and stuff like that. I imagine it'd be pretty hard to sing properly...

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Oh please, Usher was lip syncing too. Its hard to blame them for it when they're doing what they're doing. He actually surprised me with his little drum solo too.

Nicki Minaj isn't really known for her singing, shes a rapper. A horrible one. She tries way too hard to be different. She also has weird aneurysms in the middle of her verses.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Justin Beiber was lip syncing. However, he was dancing. Usually when artists are dancing very heavily in a performance, they lip sync. If they don't, all you would hear is their gasping. Plus, Justin Beiber sounded a little sick when he spoke too, so he should have lip synced.

Usher was only lip syncing during the first half of his performance.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Justin Beiber was lip syncing. However, he was dancing. Usually when artists are dancing very heavily in a performance, they lip sync. If they don't, all you would hear is their gasping. Plus, Justin Beiber sounded a little sick when he spoke too, so he should have lip synced.

Usher was only lip syncing during the first half of his performance.

Yeah. People that have been to his concerts in the past few weeks said he's been sick. But I don't know.

I just think it's funny how Usher can hit high notes and no one hates on him but when it's Justin Bieber, they all hate him -_- Like, you have nothing better to do than hate on a 16 year old boy living out his dream? :/

Mikii

美好的奇蹟~♥
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I don't get it! Why did Justin Bieber won the Best New Artist award? In my opinion, I think the award belongs to Ke$ha or maybe Nicki Minaj. :/

And congratulations to Lady Gaga for winning 7 awards. She totally deserved it. :D

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I don't get it! Why did Justin Bieber won the Best New Artist award? In my opinion, I think the award belongs to Ke$ha or maybe Nicki Minaj. :/

And congratulations to Lady Gaga for winning 7 awards. She totally deserved it. :D

Because did you hear Nicki Minaj perform live? It was horrible. She lip synced at the BET awards, I think she should've lip synced at the VMA's too -_-

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

I also think it should have went to Ke$ha. No offence to the Bielebers out there.

Lady Gaga actually won 8 awards.
    Because did you hear Nicki Minaj perform live? It was horrible. She lip synced at the BET awards, I think she should've lip synced at the VMA's too -_-

Indeed.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Personally without GaGa performing, and Beyonce not even being there this years VMA's was such a bore. All of the performers sucked except for Usher and the lady in the creme gown thingy. It was Lip Synch Central up in derrr! XP

Back