• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 In Gaming

Beefinator

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    I'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance but sadly I do not have a 3DS. I'm gonna watch all the cutscenes on Youtube when it comes out!
    I hate Square Enix because of the fact we need to buy lots of game consoles to play all the Kingdom Hearts games. :(

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Mass Effect 3 - I finally got into Mass Effect last year and I'm playing Mass Effect 2 right now. I think I can safely say that ME is right up there with Assassin's Creed as my favorite new franchises this gen. I'm definitely looking forward to how Shepard's story wraps up...even if I'm not done with ME2 yet. I doubt I buy this on release since I have plenty else to beat and the next game on my list comes out just around the same time, but it's definitely a to-play this year.

Tales of Graces f - I've waited a long time for Tales of Graces to get localized, and I haven't played a Tales game since Vesperia back in 2008. Plus, I want to support future Tales games getting localized. So I'm definitely buying this on release...which means ME3 might get relegated to a "down the line" buy.

Xenoblade Chronicles - I almost imported this last fall, but I'm glad I held back since Nintendo finally announced a North American release. I have a $75 GameStop gift card, and $50 of it is set aside just for this game. I've heard nothing but good things about it: how it's a breath of fresh air and revitalizes the JRPG genre. So I'm really looking forward to finally playing it for myself.

I guess I'm looking forward to KH3D too, but I'm honestly just sick of handheld KH spinoff-ish games. Birth by Sleep was great, but I'm ready for a full HD console game.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Mass Effect 3
    Diablo 3
    Starcraft 2 Zergs-R-Us
    Pokemon + Nobunaga no Yabou

Is about it really.
    I'm not too sure about the reboot of Syndicate.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hitman: Absolution
    Stalker 2
    Last Guardian
    Silent Hill Downpour
    Ghost Recon Future Soldier (might be good not sure)
    Alan Wake American Nightmare
    Halo 4
    Bioshock Infinite
    Metal Gear Rising
    Sniper Elite V2
    Metro: Last Light

Looking like it will be a good year.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm not currently aware of the titles that are upcoming for 2012, I've seen a couple of PS3 games which I'd like to play but I need to learn more about gaming for this year. The ONM usually provides me with information regarding game releases.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
    Years
  • waiting for kid icarus uprising (if its good)
    fire emblem awakening (if it come out in america)

i find it funny that most 3ds game from the start are mostly E10 like LoZ OoT 3d

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Digimon World Re: Digitize (PSP)

Spore Creature Keeper (PC)

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)

and the Wii U if it comes out this year!

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • Funny, no one has mentioned the new Southpark game that's coming up in the middle of this year.....

I will look forward to that and Kingdom Hearts 3DS. And mabye an Xbox 360, since my PS3 keeps frezzing and my dad forgot to buy waranty >.<.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I am actually super excited for FF XIII-2. I have had it reserved for months. I just hope it doesn't disappoint like FF X-2 did. And if they mess up Snow x Serah, I'll be upset. Though, to be honest, Square hasn't been as good since it's become Square Enix. It's like they water everything down and don't put the same amount of work into it.
    Never the less, I'm still excited.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • This years looking sucky, tbh.
    There's only two games I'm half-interested in, and nothing to get excited about yet.

But as for the games I'm half interested in,
    Monster Hunter 3DS and Paper Mario 3D

Years
  • -FFXIII-2
    -Jak and Daxter HD Collection
    -Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    -Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
    -Tales of the Abyss 3D
    -Tales of Graces
    -Skyrim DLC @_@

I may or may not get Twisted Metal, Persona 4 The Ultimate, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2. I'll probably get Kingdom Hearts DDD and Digimon World Re: Digitize, if they actually make it over here this year.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Not excited for any games this year, tbh. Spending most of the year catching up on PSP games and playing 3DS games. More of a portable fan.

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    MLB 2012 The show Vita. Of course that means gathering the cash for one.
    $10 down, $240 to go.

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
    Years
  • Mass Effect 3: This is the game I'm looking forward to the most this year. I can't freaking wait to finish Commander Shepard's story.

Halo 4: In my opinion 343i did a fantastic job with Halo: CE Anniversary...So I'm very much looking forward to their first original Halo entry and looking forward to seeing what they do with multiplayer.

Others I'm Looking Forward To
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    The Last Guardian
    The Last of Us (If we get a 2012 release)
    Resident Evil 6
    Grand Theft Auto 5 (If we get a 2012 release)
    MLB 12: The Show
    NCAA Football 13
    NBA 2K13

Back