• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2020 Vision

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    20/20 over here. Sometimes I wish I could wear glasses (but fakes always seemed a tiny bit tacky to me personally). Sunglasses are cool in the summer, though. Don't exactly wear them very often.

Years
    I actually have 20/20 vision, but sometimes I wish I didn't, I think I would look good in glasses if I had the right frames, haha.

Dude same! I've even been told I look good with glasses on when I do that thing people with glasses hate where you take their glasses and say 'wow you're so blind'.

Years
    My eyesight is good, but looking at certain things will give me a headache due to my autism lol :I

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I've got -1.5 on both my left and right eye. I can still see with my eyes quite well, it's just reading at school and stuff is all blurry. Have to wear glasses or contacts as well when I'm driving.

Years
    im short sighted so I wear glasses it seems to get a little worse each year so without them everything is pretty blurry, wouldnt be able to do my job without them but I see well enough to not walk into stuff lol

Lucid

Mine is ok, but I have reading glasses for when I get tired cus my right eye isn't as good as the left.

Back