• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 2023 Gaming Challenge

Years
  • April
    Wait, it's already the end of the month? I almost missed it. While I played quite a lot, I only finished handful of games. I spent quite a few hours playing Pathfinder: Kingmaker and I'm still not done. It's fun, especially since few of my friends are also playing it at the moment and we are chatting about it daily. I barely touched anything else. I finished Hero's Hour and while I had fun with it as Heroes clone, it was lacking some depth that would hook me on it. I also played forgotten adventure A Vampyre Story, which I wish got a sequel. I finally finished Heidi: The Game. Took me like an hour in total. It was mindless 2D platformer and I still don't regret playing it. I also played Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for like 30 minutes, but I'm not really feeling it. The characters, the story and even the gameplay just seem boring so far. It all lost the charm of the first game.

Games beaten this month:
    Hero's Hour
    A Vampyre Story
    Heidi: The Game

[16/25]

For May, my biggest goal is to beat Pathfinder. I probably won't play the sequel straight away tho. I'll play some shorter games. Something for Game-Along. And then I'm slowly warming to the idea of replaying original Mafia or playing its remake.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Had a decent April, I think!

April Games
    1. The Witness
    2. PARANORMASIGHT: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo
    3. Cave Story
    4. Old Man's Journey

Total this update: 4
    Year to date: 21/30

Years
  • May
    May is the month of Pathfinder. Most of the month was playing Kingmaker for me and brainstorming my character for Wrath of the Righteous. I think my friends, who decided to play alongside me helped that a lot. And we even started talking about trying Pathfinder tabletop game just few hours ago, which I'll DM for. It's nice when videogames have this kind of effect on people. Other than that, I opened Itch.io and a small game called Fridge Floppers caught my attention. It was fun in-and-out action to complete during my break. I also finally got around to play Frog Detective 3 and it was magnificent ending to the whole trilogy. Other than that, I played Five Dates, which is well-made interactive movie about dating in the time of corona. And I also played the Mafia: Definitive Edition, a remake of my childhood game. At the end of the month, I started playing Total War: Three Kingdoms. Last Total War game I played was Napoleon, so it has been a while. It's fun so far. On Switch, I made some progress in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, but I'm close to just dropping it. I'm not feeling it. On the other hand, I bought Fire Emblem: Engage and I'm having fun with it so far. I also played LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, which is really boring and doesn't live up to the original LEGO games. I'm currently at Episode VIII, so I think I'll just quickly get past the story mode and end it there.

Games beaten this month:
    Pathfinder: Kingmaker
    Fridge Floppers
    Frog Detective 3
    Mafia: Definitive Edition
    Five dates

[21/25]

For June, I'm playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. I couldn't get enough of Kingmaker, despite it sometimes feeling really dragged out. But I know what settings to turn off or on to make the game more fun. The full version of HROT, Czech Boomer Shooter, was released, so I hope to get around to play it. And I hope to finish Total War: Three Kingdoms. And maybe make some progress with my Switch games.

Last edited:
    Years
  • June
    June was THE gaming month. I was gaming pretty much every day for at least half an hour. I think I clocked in at least 100 hours this month, which is a lot. Yet, I barely finished anything. Let's start with the games I beat this month. I beat Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous and it was great. The story was weak when compared with Kingmaker, but gameplay-wise, it was awesome. The rest wasn't so good. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga was a boring cash-grab. Project Warlock was okay fun, but it didn't live up to other modern boomer shooters.

Aside from that, let's briefly speak about games I haven't yet finished. The first one is Total War: Three Kingdoms, which I'm enjoying quite a lot, but it's a game that has a lot to offer, so I'm taking my time with it. Then there is Fire Emblem: Engage, which I love. I think it's a really well-done game and has all the strengths and weaknesses of previous Fire Emblem games I've played. I can't wait to finish them both.

Games beaten this month:
    Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
    Project Warlock
    LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

[24/25]

Not much of a plan for July. I want to finish the two games I've mentioned above and then I'll see how will things turn out.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Half-way through the year and the games I remember completing so far are:
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses Black Eagle & Blue Lion routes (does this count as 1 or 2? :d )
    Pokemon: Emerald

And I also beat these, but am unsure if they count since they're typically split into two parts; the campaign and the "end game". Both of which I've beaten the campaigns and delved fairly deep into the endgame as well.
    Path of Exile
    Last Epoch

For June, I'm playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. I couldn't get enough of Kingmaker, despite it sometimes feeling really dragged out. But I know what settings to turn off or on to make the game more fun.
    I started up a fresh campaign of Kingmaker this morning (had a few other characters, but nothing terribly far), and i'm curious which settings helped make the game drag on less?

Cherrim

Years
  • I have not updated in a bit...!

May - July Games
    1. Strange Horticulture
    2. Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 6.4
    3. The Gardens Between
    4. Bridge Constructor Portal
    5. Planet of Lana
    6. Garden Story
    7. Superliminal
    8. Frog Detective 1: The Haunted Island
    9. Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard
    10. Frog Detective 3: Corruption at Cowboy County
    11. Power Wash Simulator
    12. 7 Days to End With You
    13. Storyteller
    14. Dordogne
    15. Coffee Talk
    16. Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly

Total this update: 16
    Year to date: 37/30 50

I had a Game Pass trial for the past few months and the way I decided to make use of it is to play a whole bunch of shorter/indie games. You know, games I'd always sort of had my eye on but was never sure if they'd be worth the price tag so they've just sat on my wishlist for ages. But it was nice to play them and I had a lot of fun. That said, the slew of short games absolutely blew me past my initial goal of 30 games this year. I'm not sure whether this is wise but... maybe I think I'll bump my goal up to 50 to make it more of a challenge. :')

Years
  • July
    I'm surprised by how many games I finished this month. I had a lots of stuff going on IRL, so I didn't expect to beat so many games. Well, I started some in previous months, so... I beat Total War: Three Kingdoms. My first Total War after 10 years and it was nice change of scenery, since I usually don't play this type of complex strategy games. Call of the Sea was unexpected surprise. It was great take on the cosmic horror without being a horror game. Strong competitor for the best game I've played this year. Fire Emblem Engage had fun gameplay and one of the worst writing I encountered this year. Star Wars Jedi Survivor was okay sequel. But it felt like it could do so much more.

Games beaten this month:
    Total War: Three Kingdoms
    Call of the Sea
    Fire Emblem Engage
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor

[28/25]

And with that, I beat my goal. I'll continue on with my updates, because it's nice to look back and see how my views on some games changed.

For the next month, I'll continue with my new small backlog that I got during recent Steam Summer Sale. I also started playing Tears of the Kingdom. BotW felt like a tech demo made into a boring open-world. TotK feels like a beta version made out of that tech demo made into a little less boring open-world. But I'm barely 10 hours of what feels like no progress at all, so maybe it will get better.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Idk if I can still join this, but I got a pile of unplayed switch games and I want to clean up some of my backlog. Doing this at the same time might help with motivation a bit.

I completed Skyward Sword HD on July 24th. Didn't get all the heart containers as the remaining ones required beating minigames I didn't enjoy. I did however get all the gratitude crystals and beat the game.

Currently playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land and although I'm not sure, I think I'm in the final world (the volcano world) so this one should be wrapped up soon-ish.

Aside from these two I got another 20-something games lying around, so... if I can still join I think I'd set the goal at 15 games.

Edit: August 4th. Beat Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Saw the credits roll twice as I did the bonus world too.

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD - 1/15
    Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 2/15

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay it's about time I updated this with some things so as to not fall too far behind!

1 - Citizen Sleeper - A lovely little text adventure game set on a space station / satellite thing that I had a great time playing. I'd been struggling to find games that gripped me but I couldn't stop playing it!

2 - FFXIV: Stormblood - Finally finished that expansion in its entirety (just most of the savages left to go but I'm not counting that!) The start of it the expansion's story was so bad for me that I stopped a year ago very shortly after it started. However, getting back into it thanks to some friends, it does pick up and the MSQ actually gets good for a bit which I was not expecting with how it started off.

3 - Judgment - A nice spinoff of the Yakuza series games that I enjoyed a lot the whole way through. The combat isn't as good as other games in the series but it's better than most of them and had a decent story. Thankfully it's not too complex of a story because it took me months of on and off to actually complete it so I'd keep forgetting what had happened but was saved by the recaps!

Years
  • August
    August was also a fairly gaming-focused month for me. But I was lpaying fairly long games, well one long game, that I barely finished anything. I'm sure it will inflate September numbers, because I'm almost done with Tears of the Kingdom, which I played for almost 80 hours now. It really is an epiteton of boredom and if I didn't feel like I must complete it because I got it as a gift from my friends, I wouldn't bother with it at all. I don't want this update to be just about it, but I would say about 90 % of my gameplay so far was just going in a straight line from point A to point B, while nothing else happened. Anyway, let's talk about games I actually finished. Tunic is a great love letter to the old era of videogames. It was challenging and fun experience. The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe has actually some common tropes with Tunic. It's a game about exploring the given world with commentary on what is still a game and what does it mean to break a game. The new content has some nice commentary on stupid trends in gaming and as I already said in my journal, I found it funny that TotK is build around these trends. I also started playing Marvel's Spider-man. I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying it.

Games beaten this month:
    Tunic
    The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

[30/25]

My goal for September is to finally be done with TotK. I also thinik I'll finish Spider-man. Then, I'll move on with my Summer Sale backlog. I'll most likely play Darkest Dungeon II or Hi-Fi Rush. And I'll play whatever game I'll roll in this month's Game-Along.

Years
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury - idk how to count Bowser's Fury. It felt a bit short to consider it a separate game. Jotting it down as a half game for now? xD

Played Super Mario 3D World and beat the game + 3 bonus worlds. Got 76 stamps and all green stars. Apparently I have to get all flagpole tops too to get access to the 4th bonus world. I'd need to replay 30 levels for that and can't be bothered tbh.
    Also beat Bowser's Fury and saw the credits roll twice. Second time was after getting all cat shines. Really liked Bowser's Fury and wish it was longer.
    I hate the ice skate power up in both games though.

Tales From the Borderlands

Already played this once long ago on Steam. But, New Tales from the Borderlands came with a download code for it so I grabbed it and played it to jog my memory. Enjoyed playing it, I laughed multiple times =D

New Tales From the Borderlands
    Started of feeling 'off' for a Borderlands game. Didn't really notice this anymore by the end of the game. I don't like the lead characters you plays as tbh, but the game itself was solid. The first one was better though imo. Not as funny at any rate.

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
    Enjoyed it, but it got a lot harder than I was expecting from this game. I even game overed on Vision 6-2 going into it with 21 lives D=
    I grinded up 99 lives after that re-running 1-1 over and over, and ended up beating the game with 82 lives left lol
    Also saved all the dreamers =D
    Went back after beating the sequel and beat the extra vision that was unlocked... good thing I had plenty lives already lmao

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil

Much more enjoyable than the first one. Except for House of Horrors, which was probably the hardest level with an annoyingly precise jump sequence that had me stuck for a good while. Collected all the momett dolls and got that hard level as a reward smh. Final Momett doll star fragment was pretty hard to get too and had me stuck on it for a while. Game was overall easier than the first one, but that also made the levels generally more enjoyable imo. Wasn't a fan of the snowboard/surf levels though.

Metroid Dread

Pretty good game. There was a lack of feedback to the player at times, as on several occasions I'd be shooting something and I couldn't tell if I was dealing damage or not...
    The E.M.M.I.'s didn't really inspire dread in me, they were more of a nuisance as you can't fight them straight away and you're forced to evade them.
    There were a couple hard boss fights, including the final fight which was difficult at first, but like the other bosses once you know the boss' moves/patterns it became easier.
    It was a really long fight though... took me a while.

Somehow managed to get all items in all areas. The Speed Booster sequence in Burenia was pretty annoying to get. Tried for about 30 minutes when I first found that area. Got annoyed with it and left and did other missing items first. Came back when it was the last missing item. Took another 30-40 minutes of trying before I ended up finally getting it. Only reason I stuck with it was because I noticed I was getting further and further into the sequence more consistently.

Also 144 total deaths asfdfdfsfsfhajhdh

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury - 3.5/15
    Tales From the Borderlands - 4/15
    New Tales From the Borderlands - 5/15
    Klonoa: Door to Phantomile - 6/15
    Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil - 7/15
    Metroid Dread - 8/15

Three pretty hard platformers in a row so I'm gonna play something more chill next 😅 =3

Last edited:
    Years
  • September
    September was one of those months, in which I thought I would have enough time to game, but instead had to turn my focus on some IRL stuff. I talked about it a little bit in my journal, but a lots of positive stuff happened in my real life in September, despite me not really feeling in mood for my online life like PC. Anyway, I finally put Tears of the Kingdom to rest. I wish this was the last time this boring formula was used in Zelda game and the next game will be more traditional Zelda game. Marvel's Spider-man is a game with the world that's the exact opposite to TotK's world. It's full of personality and actually fun to explore. Which is crazy, given that the whole map is just a regular city. I also beat Darkest Dungeon 2. It was a really cool roguelite, but a little bit shallow both in gameplay and lore. It had great bossfights, but fights in between them were all the same. On Switch, I started Advance Wars remake and beat the first game. It's such a great nostalgia trip for me.

Games beaten this month:
    The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
    Marvel's Spider-man
    Darkest Dungeon 2

[33/25]

For October, I'm fully ready for spooky season. It's time to continue with Silent Hill series. Based on some reviews, Silent Hill: Homecoming seems pretty mid, but I would like to experience the whole series. Then, I think I'll either play either DREDGE or Ghostwire: Tokyo to continue with spooky theme. And if I can, I would love to squeeze Pizza Tower in there somewhere. Oh and I could probably look at some new indie horror games on itch.io. And I think I should be able to finish Advance Wars remake.

Cherrim

Years
  • August - September Games
    1. Unpacking
    2. Oxenfree II: Lost Signals
    3. Call of the Sea
    4. To the Moon
    5. Rhythm Heaven (GBA)

Total this update: 5
    Year to date: 42/50

Haven't played a ton lately... mostly just replayed old short games and poured the rest of my time into FFXIV. But I have a fair few games on the go, too, so I think I'm still pretty set for my goal!

Years
  • Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

A fun game though it did get a bit repetitive. Good thing I played this during a couple busy workweeks so I could only play small bursts. Most levels I had to play three times: once for the gems, once for the hidden bonus objective that would be unrevealed till beaten once. And again for Pixel Toad Hide and Seek. Didn't bother with the 'Target Time' speedrun looking stuff.
    Beat all 3 Episodes doing all gems, bonus objectives and Pixel Toads.
    Intended to do the same for the Bonus Episode. But after beating everything on the regular levels there, a 'final' level unlocked: Mummy-Me Forever. Tried it a couple times. Level really does take forever and apparently there's 50 floors. Bonus Objective is getting 5.000 coins. Sorry but this level ain't worth the grind, period. Already saw the credits roll at the end of each episode anyway...
    DLC time. =P
    Some more level recycling here, though there are some new ones. It's mostly a nice DLC except for the last level. I did finish it, but the optional objective is a drag. Gotta keep all of the Toad crew alive till the end at floor 30, with the first one being found on floor 10. Tried for about an hour and never made it to stage 20 without a casualty... oh right, did I mention they die in 1 hit yet? Yeah...
    Not gonna continue the optional challenge. Saw the DLC's credits and I consider this game done now.

Ary and the Secret of Seasons

The gameplay with the seasons mechanics was actually pretty fun. The puzzles were solid and on several occasions required you to think more unconventionally. The story was okay, but all time travel stories are messy imo. I completed all quests I found and finished the game at 100%.
    Despite the fun gameplay I got mixed feelings. The game crashed multiple times, one of which was upon solving a puzzle that took me a while. It was as if the game just straight up said: "Ah, solved the puzzle huh... yeah, no you didn't. Do it again." The crashes are still okay with me too.
    The main thing I dislike is that on 2 occasions the game bugged out and locked me into an uncompletable puzzle. Forcing me to reload a save where I wasn't locked in yet and redoing everything up to that point. Yeah... fun. The second of those was actually in the final puzzle sequence after the final boss!
    I'd probably still give this a passing grade for the fun gameplay, but the instability and game breaking bugs were pretty annoying.

Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy)

Did not like this game at all. Everything kills you in 1 hit unless you get one of those floating mask thingies. The jumps are annoyingly precise and often have annoying fixed camera angles. The only reason I beat a couple of the levels is because the game gives you extra masks and checkpoints if you die a lot on a level (which is a feature I did like). The two bridge levels in particular (Road to Nowhere & The High Road) were huge life drainers as well as Slippery Climb. Had to grind up 99 lives multiple times.
    Played the rest of the game with the female character from the moment I unlocked her. Finished the game with 63% completion as I didn't care about any of the optional stuff and just wanted to finish it. Oh well... finished it and saw the credits at least. Not sure if I'm gonna play the rest of the trilogy as they'll probably be similar in difficulty. I'll decide on this later on I guess. I'm not playing them back to back at the very least.

Beyond a Steel Sky (Beyond a Steelbook Edition)

Point & Click adventure game, more or less. Story was okay. Gameplay was good. Puzzles were often a bit simple though the hacking one in the Museum had me stuck for a bit as I somehow managed to try every wrong way first there lmao
    Bit on the short end, but a good game imo. Had a hint system, but I only looked at it... twice? I think.
    Apparently it's the sequel to a really old game. Finished the game and saw the credits... not sure if I did everything possible.

Metroid Dread - 8/15
    Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - 9/15
    Ary and the Secret of Seasons - 10/15
    Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy) - 11/15
    Beyond a Steel Sky (Beyond a Steelbook Edition) - 12/15

Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Honestly this game just put a smile on my face. Skyward Sword was good, but the directional sword slash thing was not my thing. This game is just oldschool Zelda though, and I loved it. Especially the Dungeon Maker thing. You get rooms you can use in it every time you clear a Dungeon. There's 12 normal challenges followed by another list of 12 more time consuming challenges. The stairs everywhere one in particular took me some puzzling to make before trying to clear it.
    I found all heart pieces/container and secret seashells. I seem to be missing several dungeon pieces though. I did all minigames though perhaps not enough. There's probably one at the Rapids Race as I got really close to 30 seconds multiple times and the dude's comments on it implied my time wasn't good enough. I got tired of trying though. Lowest I got was 31 seconds... like 8 times... probably need to beat 30 seconds, or maybe even 25.
    Anyway, the bosses were generally not that hard, only requiring you to figure out what to do against them, which nearly made me lose against the final boss rush as it took me a lot of experimenting and damage receiving to figure out what to do against most of them xD
    Very good game. Enjoyed it a lot.

Super Mario Odyssey

Great Mario game. Enjoyed it a lot, though some of the moons were pretty hard to get. Last moon I got was Dark Side's 'Breakdown Road: Final challenge'. With that one added the only moons I'm missing are the 100 Jump rope and 100 Volleyball ones, and I'm not even gonna try grinding those. Got all purple coins in every kingdom that had them though =3
    Got all captures, souvenirs and music unlocked as well.
    The Dark Side boss rush took a couple attempts, because I kept mistiming the first boss. Darker side was lengthy, but doable once you familiarize yourself with it by playing it a couple times.
    Anyway great game, though I'm not that big of a fan of the occasional moon that required some kind of trick jump. (like that Koopa freerunning one in Wooded...)

Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy)

Was not expecting it, but this game is actually somewhat good, unlike the trash that was the first one. It did still have annoying camera angles and multiple stupidly tight jumps, as well as multiple punishing sections that I wouldn't have completed without additional checkpoints unlocking. That said, unlike the first game, there were actually levels that were fun. The final 'boss fight' was a joke though... kinda anticlimatic.
    Finished it with 57% completion. Not gonna bother doing the optional stuff. I beat the game and saw the credits roll =P

Metroid Dread - 8/15
    Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - 9/15
    Ary and the Secret of Seasons - 10/15
    Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy) - 11/15
    Beyond a Steel Sky (Beyond a Steelbook Edition) - 12/15
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - 13/15
    Super Mario Odyssey - 14/15
    Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy) - 15/15

And now that that's done... it's high time I check out that first SV DLC =3

Last edited:
    Years
  • October
    After a while, this was a month full of games. I decided to leave most of my social media and forum accounts for October, because my real life got quite busy. And suddenly, I also found more and more time for my hobbies. I started the month with Pizza Tower. A 2D platformer all about speed. It was a fun twist on the genre. Then, I played Ghostwire: Tokyo. I didn't have a high hopes for it. It was very generic open-world with as many popular mechanics tacked on as possible. It had great visuals, but it isn't enough. Especially the back half of the game felt rushed. I also beat yet another Silent Hill. This time Silent Hill: Homecoming. It was mediocre Silent Hill game. You can feel it wasn't made my the same team as the original trilogy. I also got a new habit of gaming on my Switch for an hour or so before going to bed. Because of that, I finished not one, but two Switch games. I beat Advance Wars remake, one of the games I was really looking forward this year. I loved it. It's all I expected it to be and more. I ended the month with spooky detective mystery in Master Detective Archives: Raincode. I already talked about games that don't respect your time and overstay their welcome this year and Master Detective Archives is one of those games. To be more precise, it has really slow and uninteresting middle section of the game. The start and the finale are both awesome and I'm glad I decided to stick with the game until the end.

Games beaten this month:
    Pizza Tower
    Ghostwire: Tokyo
    Silent Hill: Homecoming
    Advance Wars
    Master Detective Archives: Raincode

[38/25]

For November, I don't really have a big plan for what to play. I, alongside my wife, made a progress in New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe. We're in the water-themed world now. If we keep this momentum, we'll finish the game in 2025. I'm thinking about getting Wonder and playing it solo in the meantime. I also returned back to Xenoblade Chronicles 3 yesterday, but I'm not sure how long it will take until I drop it again. I still have two games to play from my Summer Sale list, so I think I'll also play that. And there are some games I've mentioned throughout the year that I never played, so I might try one of them. I remember wanting to play HROT and Forza Horizon 5 earlier this year, but never getting around to play them.

Cherrim

Years
  • October - November Games
    1. Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 6.5
    2. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
    3. Final Fantasy V
    Total this update: 3
    Year to date: 45/50

Uh-oh.... I played a bunch of games this period but I didn't... really finish any. Oops! Maybe I shouldn't have bumped up my goal but let's see if I hit it all the same...

Years
  • November
    A little bit late than usual, but November flew away so quickly. I barely had any time for gaming, but I managed to... go completely off-rails on my initial plan. The Talos Principle 2 got released, so I had to play that. Then, the Czech & Slovak Gaming Week took place, so I bought few more Czech games and played one - Beyond the Wall. And in the end, I quickly played one run of Prince of Persia for this month's Game-Along.

Games beaten this month:
    The Talos Principle 2
    Beyond the Wall
    Prince of Persia

[41/25]

For December, I'll try wrapping everything up. I'll look through the thread to see some games I mentioned and haven't beat. I'll also try some more games from this year, because there is no point in waiting and play them later. Well, actually... I already beat one game in December - Slay the Princess. It got released few days before The Talos Principle 2, so it got overshadowed by it for me, but it's really solid game. One of the best I played this year. Le's see what other surprises there are in December.

Years
  • December
    Okay, final update at the end of the year. I played a lot of games in December, but finished only few. I tried to focus on shorter and relaxing games.

Games beaten this month:
    Slay the Princess
    Inscryption
    I doesn't exist - a modern text adventure
    En Garde

[45/25]

And with that, I finished 45 games. That's a lot. But I don't feel like I preferred gaming to my other hobbies. Or my work responsibilities. But it's still quite a lot. I can do better next year.

Back