• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga 2024 Anime & Manga Challenge [Scratched]

Years

• 2024 Anime & Manga Challenge

Welcome back to the PokeCommunity Anime & Manga Challenge for its second iteration. This is a simple challenge where you set your own parameters. Simply select a number of anime and/or manga you intend to watch or read this year, then try to meet those self-imposed quotas. Just remember to keep those numbers separate and track each individually!

We will be taking a laxer approach to things this year. While the general format is still going to be measuring anime in seasons and manga in volumes, you're free to tweak or change this format to suit your own preferred method of consumption. Just make it clear that you are doing so. Additionally, you are welcome to include completed movies as finished seasons for counting anime, and any format of manga will now count so long as it is released in volumes. For things that fit outside of this, feel free to track them separately. You are also welcome to count anything you already finished in Janurary, since this is going up a month late.

To participate, you just need to post in this thread with what your goals are and then keep us updated on your progress throughout the year. While not mandatory, we also encourage you to make a Journal thread to share your thoughts and feelings about what you are watching and reading as you progress through your challenge. It's always cool to see how people feel about different media.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... don't wanna overdo it but I'm already sitting at like 45 volumes and we're only two months in so maybe I'll just... go for 300 manga volumes this year and see if I need to reevaluate at some point.

And maybe I'll be bold and say 3 seasons of anime!

Years
  • I... don't wanna overdo it but I'm already sitting at like 45 volumes and we're only two months in so maybe I'll just... go for 300 manga volumes this year and see if I need to reevaluate at some point.

And maybe I'll be bold and say 3 seasons of anime!
    Just to let you know, this challenge has been folded into the two Reading & Media challenges found in the stickies.

If you want us to add you to the media challenge or adjust your goal for the reading challenge just let us know ☺️

Back