• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen ?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
  • Sh*t I gotta wait longer just my luck stupid money problems and bills!
    Edit I'll just sell some games to game city if I'm allowed problem solved!

Last edited:
    Years
  • im just kinda dissapointed that starting tomorrow,all of the feelings of anticipation,anxiousness,and excitement will all be gone and the time waiting was tedious,but fun,well tomorrow is goodbye to the waiting and hello to the gaming so pre HGSS i bid thee farewell

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    im just kinda dissapointed that starting tomorrow,all of the feelings of anticipation,anxiousness,and excitement will all be gone and the time waiting was tedious,but fun,well tomorrow is goodbye to the waiting and hello to the gaming so pre HGSS i bid thee farewell

I totally agree. Waiting is certainly one of the best parts of a new game. So, by pre-HG/SS.

Last edited:

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Under four hours now... goodbye and good riddance to the waiting, I say. When were these games announced, exactly? May 2009, wasn't it? Nearly a year... yeah, I kinda need the games now.

Fortunately I woke up late today and have kept pretty busy (my first day of spring break) so I haven't been too stressed sitting around waiting. Thank goodness for DVDs and DVR recordings of Chuck and The Big Bang Theory, I say...

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Today went sooo slow, but at least the long tedius wait is over. I've been looking forward to HG/SS for months now.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    oh my god i'm so restless- it's almost been a year since i first heard about these remakes- do you know how much patience waiting a year for something this big takes? (it's big to me because pokemon silver was the first game i've ever played when i was just a wee little munchkin)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would be if I weren't busy with other stuff at the moment. I'd love to get it tomorrow but I can wait a week or two.

Plus, I'm unable to get it anyway until my Geometry is up.

Leo7507

~иєνєя єи∂ιиg нανσc~
    Years
  • Since I live in Australia, it won't be out until March 25th. :/

But, I'll have heaps of time to play it, since school isn't so hard and we have school holidays for 2 weeks. (April the 1st) I just really can't wait! 11 more days..

Last edited:
    Years
  • God, why did I preorder it at Toys 'R Us? Still got two-and-a-half more hours until the store opens... I'm so ready for this game to be in my DSi that I think I'm going to have a seizure.

On an unrelated note, to SS, not my anxiety, I spent six hours last night on my Platinum digging up as much crap as I could find in the underground. I am now in posession of 5 of each evolutionary stones, god-knows-how-many Everstones, and a couple million shards and fossils.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Woot! Not very long at all, my friend! Less than 5 hours! My mom said that we can go get it after they go pick up my dining room chairs from being reupholstered (sp?). And yeah, so they haven't left yet, so I'm gonna go start bugging my mom! Imagine, some people already playing it, and I'm waiting for my mom and dad to get their butts off the bed and GO GET ME THE GAME!!!! *clears throat* Sorry, just got a little aggrivated there....

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • There_was_no_game_in_my_local_US_importer !!!

I'll try again later this week . Usually , ROmania is a slow and a crappy country , but hey , what can I do , I am 14 ... ?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Hearing the people in this thread say they have to wait for someone to drive them makes me fell happy that I have my own car and can drive it.

Only problem is that the Game Stop I pre-ordered it from doesn't open till noon. TT_TT

To top that off I couldn't sleep past eight this morning >.> 2.5 hours to go until I can leave for my 30 minute drive one way to get it.

^_^

Back