• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

22yo australia, back for more

Years
    Hey all, I live in australia and I am 22, I was an original pokemon collector from 99, 2000 until no one collected them anymore...

But 10 years later, I am back for more, I bought my first theme deck today which is the "Platinum" theme deck. as you may know I got a giratina shiny which ive never heard of before. But I really need help with these new pokemon.

What ultra rare ones do i look out for?. and are there same pokemon you can get in different levels too?.

Im glad to be back.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hiya iusedtoownmoltres!

You're into the TCG, aren't you? Then the Pokemon TCG forums will be of real help to ya. You'll find a lot of people there, who're really into the TCG. I don't know anything about it and so I advise you to take a look at the TCG forums. There are a lot of members who may be able to help you. ;D

Anyways, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't already. They are really important for any individual. And remember to have fun around the forums! :)

Years
    Hiya iusedtoownmoltres!

You're into the TCG, aren't you? Then the Pokemon TCG forums will be of real help to ya. You'll find a lot of people there, who're really into the TCG. I don't know anything about it and so I advise you to take a look at the TCG forums. There are a lot of members who may be able to help you. ;D

Anyways, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't already. They are really important for any individual. And remember to have fun around the forums! :)

Ok, thankyou so much :).

Will definately have a look.

Back