• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd annual Pok?Community Presidential Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I just had to delete 70 posts from a few members that was going off topic (you know who you are). I am only going to say this once.
    If you guys want to go off going off topic then do in the DCC. Do not fill up an Official Thead with a bunch of posts about nothing that has to do with the thread.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Did anyone ask who's Kuro? The answer is, I'm Kuro. Dpkuro, or Bart to be exact. I'm running, and hopefully JKaizer has added me to the page....*kicks comp for slow loading*

Annnnyway, I'm running. Duh. If Kuro's your hero, vote for me! Vote for me, I'll give you a cookie! (yeah I'm pretty much good at rhyming)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Capmaign site? :\ That's a new one. Didn't know some people were making webpages just to compaign... But I suppose I could do the same. Shouldn't be hard. I've had prior webpage experience. Guess what my theme is. :D

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I wanted to resurrect MY campaign site but certain evil people have banned mods from running. Huh. And look at all our posts that got deleted, can't anyone have fun around here anymore? Oh well, I'm voting for Shana as long as she admits that Joel is mine.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    just pmed him lol i hope i can run if i can I'll have to get started on my banner lol o
    and good luck to everyone running

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    From now on, anyone wanting to run can send their PMs to me seeing as Greg's now banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back