• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Post, and I have an idea for a Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadgod120

Your Rival
Years
  • Ok, everybody, since I'm brand new (less than a day old @ time of posting) I wasn't sure if people would say things like "OMG 700K @D1S n00b W1T DUM8455 1d3a!!!!1!1!!1!" on the hacking forum. So, I decided that if I got replies, then i would share it here. But at the same time, I don't wanna post it here in fear of people stealing the idea.

Also, would this be considered off topic because it's on the New/Welcome Forum and it's about hacking? I don't want to get in trouble already!

Thanks,
    The C.A.D. GOD

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • Well, I don't really think that the posters on PC actually flame like that. They won't call you noob because on my first time at PC, nobody called me a noob and I was only on like 5 posts. I even posted a bug on Pokemon LoD.(legend of dragons, by thethethethe.)

So don't worry and post at the hacking forum!!! People won't flame you!!! They won't bite!! :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • US
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    i dont think you'd get made fun of or get into trouble if you do it. just go for it and have fun!

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • Fair points, friends. I'm just unsure about posting my idea, because I want this to be completely original as possible, even though i know it won't be completely 100% mine. Others have probably had this idea.

And I'm not saying that people on here would flame like that, either. I just wouldn't want people to think that my idea either sucks or that I copied off of someone.

Thanks,
    The C.A.D. GOD

P.S. feel free to friend me as well.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, and don't be afraid to share your idea with everyone else. There are some people that will flame anything they don't agree with but don't let them get to you. Make a hack that you like!

The hacking section of this community is booming, and loaded with people posting their ideas. You should join the fun, eh? :)

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • Cello, thank you for the information. The only question is, where in the Hacking section should I put this? New Thread?

But, as of now, this idea is only in the planning stages. It came to me last night before I went to sleep, and I can't fully plan this out as of now. Trying to balance a social and family life while in my junior year of high school has already proved to be a difficult task.

Thanks (yet again),
    The C.A.D. GOD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alright, sadly yes this is off-topic for this area. Since it's only for introduction threads, and you already made one, then this is going to have to close up. You're more than welcome to share hacking ideas with others right here, so I'm fairly sure that creating a thread in that area will fair a lot better then it will here. nn;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back