• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 AC Drain club! <3

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Secret? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about xD. And also thanks I can join here, I'd appreciate it ^^

So, how is everyone doing today?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hm, In that case I suddenly forgot..but it wouldn't be fair anyways xD

So how is everyone doing today on this Tuesday? ^^

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Out of school (finally) so I decided to stop by here. So, how is everyone doing today? ^^

As for me, I'm fine. I'll try to play some more NB later today, I think my skills are slowly coming back (I left it for 4 months) but I still need much more training ^^". Maybe you guys can help me out?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Out of school (finally) so I decided to stop by here. So, how is everyone doing today? ^^

As for me, I'm fine. I'll try to play some more NB later today, I think my skills are slowly coming back (I left it for 4 months) but I still need much more training ^^". Maybe you guys can help me out?

I think you shouldn't ask AC Drain for help she's been on a losing streak against me,
    Shall I tell the score Hmm... not yet. XD
    She really hates me because I've been beating her in battles. XD

How have you been AC Drain?

Last edited:

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    Eh nothing, just plotting revenge against you. XD But seriously, nothing exciting. Some of the trees around here are starting so bloom because of the heat, I guess it's confusing them.

Back