• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 Cheers for the Evolutions That We Actually Like!!

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    In my opinion Scizor and Gengar.

Gengar isn't a cross generation evolution...you just have to trade it to make it evolve.

It's wierd how much I hate most cross-gen evos, but at the same time, I'm totally into Mamoswine. I just think a woolly mammoth Pokemon is an awesome concept and the evo from Piloswine with Ancientpower (y'know, because mammoths are ancient...?) is brilliantly implemented.

I don't hate cross-gen evos, but I agree Mamoswine is another one of my favourites, don't know how I forgot to mention it.

Another one would have to be Leafeon, I'm not a fan of Glaceon so much but I love my Leafy!!

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Roserade, Lickilicky (@ first I thought ugly but then it grew on me and now I love the one I have), Ambipom, Weaville, and FROSSLASS! I couldn't imagine fourth gen without her.

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    My personal favourites are Honchkrow & Weaville. (: EDIT: And Froslass ;D
    As for baby pokemon I'm loving Azurill & Cleffa (:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm going to list evolutions in general because I can. Also, probably due to the fact that I hate most of gen 4 and can't remember them.

Milotic, Altaria, Wailord, Beautifly, Blaziken, Blissey, Houndoom, Bellossom, Ampharos, Lanturn, Typhlosion, Jolteon, Flareon, Gyarados, Starmie, Marowak, Kingler, Gengar, Cloyster, Dodrio, Dewgong, Rapidash, Weepinbell, Poliwrath, Arcanine, Primeape, Golduck, Dugtrio, Ninetales, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Charizard - all in no order

But, for more than one generation? Um. Blissey & Bellossom. Since they're the only ones I believe are cross-gens, so... :( Oh, and Azurill, the pre-evo, I love it.

Overall though, Johto produced the best new Pokemon, while Kanto brought the best evos (aside from those three.)

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    Nice idea! I like Leafeon and Glaceon, so cute! Frosslass was great, it made me catch a Snorunt.

In gen. 2, I absolutely loved Scizor. It's one of my favourite Pokemon. Kingdra was great, too. I'm currently trying to get one in SS. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    PROBOPASS!!

It is so sexy just look at that ace 'stache.

I'm actually serious, though, I adore Probopass. It's funny looking and it was the greatest Pokémon ever back when my friend and I didn't realize it was a moustache and thought it had a nose hair afro. I've been attached to it ever since. ♥

Otherwise... I can't really think of much. I like the Eevee evolution's they've added but I can't think of much else. :s

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    I´m one-sided to Scizor and Kingdra, they´re both my favorite pokemon and different region evos.
    Both are sooooooooooo godamm cool

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Togekiss, Leafeon, Glaceon, Gallade, Tangrowth, Mamoswine, and Froslass from Gen 4.

Blissey, Umbreon, and Espeon from Gen2.

And babies? Pichu, Togepi, Azurill, Cleffa, and Munchlax =)

Back