• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3-D Graphics Program?

Years
    I think this is the right forum...

my question is, where can I find a 3D Graphics Program? Or could anyone give me any tutorials on Photoshop or something so I could make 3D graphics? Any help will be appreciated.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Ehem, Hiii, Anyways

Maya is a good one.... the student version is free forever but you cant save and it puts a big logo so print screen dosent work Youll have your Three Demension pic with the words Maya Student Version over it or something
    [ https://www.alias.com/eng/index_flash.shtml ]

Thats the only one I cant think of..

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I use TrueSpace, but it's not free. You can do quick 3d logos and stuff in Flash if you want, but that's not free either. The best is 3D Studio Max wich is priced in the thousands range. There's some inexpensive ones (Milkshape 3D) and some free ones (Blender, gMax, I thnk it's called). Did that help?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    MegaLightBlaze said:
    I just want to know a place where I can mess a make animatede sprites and other animated stuff(Look in New Sprite Comic(You know... Mario Unleashed!!!!!!!)

If you wanna make animations, go to www.mewshangout.com and look at the tutorials. I hope it helped U ^^'

Years
    Thanks guys, I'm probably going to get the gmax one...and I'm pretty poor at the moment, so I can't get any expensive one.

Back