• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    LMAO, images x33 For me, every member has a different voice to me o.o Like you and Jessica and Victor, Derrick, you all have your specific voice in my head x3

Hi Victor :D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Wazzup Victor XD I'm good :3 I'm a little blue today,but don't mind meh now x3

THAN GET TO SLEEP XD
    Ooh.I love their music x]

LMAO,Victor has a voice XD
    WHO DOES TEH JESS SOUND LIKE? o3O

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I still kick alot of butt as Sakura on Clash of Ninja 2. I like playing as her with short hair.^_^

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Girls look really cute when they smile like that.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, GameCubes are 100 dollars, which is a good price for a 5 year old system. Plus, theirs many great games you can get for it that's 20 dollars or less, like the first Naruto: Clash of Ninja.^_^

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Hikari in a cute red dress.^_^

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    That';s cool! x3

Btw,in the U.S opening,there is a seen where it shows short-haired Sakura and Ino..it's,like,the opening for the Chuunin exam arc.Do you happen to have it?I LOVIES THAT PIC! <3

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    That';s cool! x3

Btw,in the U.S opening,there is a seen where it shows short-haired Sakura and Ino..it's,like,the opening for the Chuunin exam arc.Do you happen to have it?I LOVIES THAT PIC! <3

OMG, Sakura looks so serious in that pic. Like she's matured a thousand years. I think she looks more smarter with shorter hair O.O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Thanks! <3 I've been looking for that pic for along time now :3 *saves*
    Well,I hope to see those pics ! ^^

She certainly does,doesn't she? =P

Back