• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Unless it's a stick or stone can :x *shot'd*
    Than again,I don't even think that is even real xD

Misty Lover ~ I ahven't seen the other commercial for the new generation,but I'll look for it on Youtube =3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yea,the original red,blue and yellow rocked x3
    Good morning everyone =] I doubt anyone is on..but I've gotta keep this alive,no? D<

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Hey,I am not trying to keep the fun all to myself x3 It's just that it's really funny if you were actually there =3 But I guess explaining wouldn't hurt xD

How are you today? =]

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Congrats! .o.!!
    That must have been hard; it's so hard to get a 4.0 now in highschool x.x;

I have like, a total of 6 tests on Monday and Tuesday because we MAY get out (we have to sell 50k worth of raffle tickets to get the day before Thanksgiving off wtf D: ) on Wendsday before Thanksgiving DD: My little week is already overloaded! @_@

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Oh yea,it was VERY hard .o. AT the beginning of the year I had the worst grade ever .-.;

6 tests?! O_O OMG,and I thought my science test was alot...Quite a week :o I go Wednesday - Monday off ;3

Back