• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Dub is past episode 135 then? O.O

I actually like the dubbing of Naruto. I rewatch Naruto a lot when I'm bored so the dubbed version is good for novelty.

Yeah, it's passed 135 already.

I rewatch the dub occasionally too, just when I want to recall something or something like that.

The manga though, Naruto best get strong fast now. He's no match for remaining villains and whatnot.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Spoiler:

Did you last week's episode? For some reason, Kakashi said Naruto had four times his chakra, instead of the 'two times' he said in the manga. WHich one's correct? Gr.

He also said Kyuubi 9-Tails Naruto was 100 times his chakra... which is consistent I suppose.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Spoiler:

Did you last week's episode? For some reason, Kakashi said Naruto had four times his chakra, instead of the 'two times' he said in the manga. WHich one's correct? Gr.

He also said Kyuubi 9-Tails Naruto was 100 times his chakra... which is consistent I suppose.

I haven't seen the latest episode but I will after I download it right now, saw Bleach though, kind of looked like Grimmjow let him stab him. That and the Naruto chakra thing is why I always go by the manga, it's the original.

22sa

Years
    Omg! That scene was so well animated. Ichigo x Grimmjow was so romantic!

Now Ichigo x Orihime part was boring, on the other hand.

That Grimmjow flashback was pure awesome too! xD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Omg! That scene was so well animated. Ichigo x Grimmjow was so romantic!

Now Ichigo x Orihime part was boring, on the other hand.

That Grimmjow flashback was pure awesome too! xD

Lol Romantic? I think Ichigo and Grimmjow respect each other like Goku and Vegeta did later on in DBZ, they won't admit it but they do.

Orihime pisses me off sometimes, like the past couple of episodes and basically the entire Hueco Mundo arc until Nnoitra arrived.

The flashback was good.

22sa

Years
    I suppose that a bit better wording for them x]

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

<3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    They probably remind one another of themselves.

So what do you think about Gin now? I am surprised actually, I know Hitsugaya might have been an even better genius than Gin but when they fought in Soul Society it was pretty even with Hitsugaya even having the advantage near the end. The thing that has me confused is that if Gin is really that strong then how did Toushiro fight evenly with him. With respect to Toushiro he is one of the weaker captains.

22sa

Years
    I just know Yammy >>>> Hitsugaya, lol

Darn photobucket is giving me trouble. Gr. I wanted to upload even more pictures xD

I liked that melody that played during grimmjow's second flashback (at about 13:20) <3 Very nice tune

Edit:

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Gin is >>> Ikakku, and I can see why he and Zaraki get along so well too now, with that butchering of 3rd seat in an instant...

Gin wasn't using his shikai against Hitsugaya, so I believe that's why Toushiro actually landed a hit.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    O_O

No... lol

He does posta lot of pictures, eh? Too bad he hasn'tbeen around.

W00t, less then 45 posts till I have 2000 posts in this club xD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Gin's shikai is weak to me, even Matsumoto stopped it who is only a vice captain and she wasn't even using her own shikai. He was breaking through but I still find it weak.

I wonder if Bleach and Naruto are coming to an end, they can have new arcs but this seems to be the end for both. What happens after Aizen gets defeated and Madara too? Naruto's entire story line has led up to this, so has Bleach's. I don't see how they could bring something new up without being DBZ or unoriginal about it.

22sa

Years
    A new enemy could possibly appear, I guess...

Jin Kariya said something like that as Ichigo was fighting his illusion.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, but that's like being DBZ and whatnot, an even bigger enemy comes from out of nowhere. Like imagine what would have happened if Cell or Buu appeared at the very beginning of the story? Or Aizen when Ichigo didn't know Zangetsu's name? They would have been owned! My point is that I don't want to see Naruto and Beach become DBZ when it's just a stronger enemy every time and there is no story. I like these manga's because the story from the very beginning has led up to this.

22sa

Years
    They're all about power though, right?

Aizen wouldn't be interested in defeating a weak Ichigo.

Kubo came up with the Bounto, and Kishi came up many, many enemies. There's still Hell to be explored in Bleach and a lot of unexplored countries in Naruto.... if wouldn't be so bad to see those being written about.

I imagine the story might get rather dull after Naruto becomes Hokage though xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Himawarii said:
    Ahhh,I'm going for distance probably,since I suck at pretty much everything else XD;
    I'm pretty good at shotput too~

Yeah. xD I was just good in 200/100 and high jump, everything else was... terrible.

How are you doing lately?

More oxygen to your ankles 8)

Welcome back, Rindiny.

Bleh, imagine a Himawarii club with 73492 posts and Jessica had 21000 posts in this thread... but too bad, I think everybody by now has lost their speed posting madness ;o;

Welcome, Beachboy. I'm guessing this is like the 40th fanclub you joined. :P :P

Yeah the member fan clubs posting has been degrading since the update to 3.7.

Anyway, haha thanks. I dont know about 40th but I do join a lot of my friends fan clubs. xD

22sa

Years
    It's been a while since I've last posted here. I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. Brawl since I got it.

Also, I got to go to my first anime convention. ^_^
    First? How can that be... I remember you posted your sister's cosplay... or did you not go with her that time :P

Ah well. It was fun wasn't it? The shopping, the people, so at home <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, this was the first time I coplayed. I was a Pokemon trainer from Hellsing. My sister's friend came up with the idea. ^_^

It was really fun. I brought a whole lot of Pokemon stuff. I also got some really cute plushes of Sakura.^_^

Back