• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
  • WOW. XD
    Those are some clever somewhat nicknames.~ Mines will top em though ;p
    now,i need some more time to think.NO PRESSURE!~ Its gutta be perfecto :p

Haha god,i'm complaining up here in Michigan,Florida is prolly 1000x hotter I am guessing? D:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • HIMAWARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    *glomptacklehug*

It's like, 88F outside where I am in Florida. But it's not the heat that gets to you,but the aweful humidity @_@

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    It's like, 88F outside where I am in Florida. But it's not the heat that gets to you,but the aweful humidity @_@

Couldn't have said it better myself Chibi, though it'll 94F on Saturday. O;

WOW. XD
    Those are some clever somewhat nicknames.~ Mines will top em though ;p
    now,i need some more time to think.NO PRESSURE!~ Its gutta be perfecto :p

Haha god,i'm complaining up here in Michigan,Florida is prolly 1000x hotter I am guessing? D:

Yeah, no pressure. XD; Okay sounds good.

Other then the heat, how's everything else been?

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • You lucky Florida people, it was 100 over here about a week ago. It was probably some freak week though because now it's normal again, like 80's.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Probably not too much hotter in Florida o.o

I got a tan, despite using 81 spf sunscreen.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • CHIBIIIII 8)
    That reminds me,I took like 3 showers once in one day the humidity was getting to me so much XD

I need a a better tan x_x; I'm this freaky orange-pale-tan-yellow color >__>;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • CHIBIIIII 8)
    That reminds me,I took like 3 showers once in one day the humidity was getting to me so much XD

orange-pale-tan-yellow, that's a new one. XD Haha, I don't think I've ever had 3 in one day. XD

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
  • [randomly walks in] Hey everyone, it's been a while. [sweatdrops] I apologize greatly for my inactiveness. I am having a tough year in high school. Being a junior really tough. I'll go into details if you want me too.

So, how is everyone? ^_^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • [randomly walks in] Hey everyone, it's been a while. [sweatdrops] I apologize greatly for my inactiveness. I am having a tough year in high school. Being a junior really tough. I'll go into details if you want me too.

So, how is everyone? ^_^

Holy mother of pearl, it's Blackie aka Eefi! The starter of this great club, I still remember the good old days. I'm fine, how are you doing outside of school?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • OMGZ EEFI.
    We have been wondering where you were!!! <3333 Ackkk,its been a looong time!!!
    Ahhh tell me about it! School's a killler.Just gets me excited about high school @_@;
    Do tell about these details D:

22sa

Years
  • CHIBIIIII 8)

Yeah, that's freakish freaky!

[randomly walks in] Hey everyone, it's been a while. [sweatdrops] I apologize greatly for my inactiveness. I am having a tough year in high school. Being a junior really tough. I'll go into details if you want me too.

So, how is everyone? ^_^
    Sure, details on your tough junior year!

Eefi

Years
  • Wow, I feel flatter. =^^=

Well, where should I start? ^^;

1. Took the 5 hour long SAT
    2. And got a 1360 (just 40 less then what my goal is)
    3. Took the long ACT (that include SCIENCE..Ack! X_X)
    4. And got a 22 (just one less then what my goal is...)
    5. Took the state's standrize testing (with an extra section: Science. [falls dead]). It took a total of about 6 days (3 in early April for Math and Reading and 3 days at the end of the mouth for Science).
    6. Took the End of Course Exam for Algebra II (which they annouce 2 days before, new thing)
    7. Note that I didn't take my finals yet (4 of them, in detail). Starts this Friday. [shivers]
    8. All those tests that were mention (numbers 1 to 5) were all in April.
    9. Job hunting (and not going well)
    10. Macbeth research paper (I love Macbeth, but I don't love writing essays.)
    11. Junior Pathways Binder due (and I think I lost most of the papers....O_O)
    12. College visits
    13. I have to retake both SAT and ACT. [pouts]

So, my advice for future juniors is to get everything due and out of the way. O_O

22sa

Years
  • Too many events @_@

How goes the college visits?

Good luck on the remaining finals!

Eefi

Years
  • That's a typical junior high school student list of worries. Think of those who take advance placement courses! X_X

Very nicely, I must say. I like Kuztown the best so far.

Thanks, I'm going to need all the luck I can carry in a notecard... X_X

Eefi

Years
  • Himawarii, did anything funny happen while I was gone? XP I feel like starting on a "Remember when..." topic, but I can't do all the remembering...

Hey Beachboy, I really do love your Ven/Roxas icons and signature! [is a MAJOR kingdom hearts fan]

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Kanna, that is a cool Eureka 7 avatar you have. It's been a good while since I've seen that.

Have any new favorite characters lately? One of mine is this cutie from Code Geass.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3
    <3

Back