• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 Minute Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryudonizard

Mapper
Years
  • you just add attachments at the bottom of a reply t says manage attachments, then you upload them and they will be on your post.

Hey sorry for double posting but, I was thinking of making a pokemon game called Pokemon Redemption and I copuld be the mapper and storyline maker. It is in the beginning stages but i will need some help making it and some advertising for help. It will be a remake of Gold. We need alot of everything to go into this hack so please can you guys get some people to join in making it? Thanks, Ryu.

EDIT: I changed the hack to gold version

Last edited:

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    hey i wanna join

Name:Tyranitar
    Skills:Mapping,Scripting
    Proof of work:Check out Pokemon Solar White(Im doing all the Mapping and scripting)
    MSN:Do u need to have it(if yes ill make 1 and post it

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    As some of you may/or May Not know, I am doing a Fakemon Prodject. It involves Pre-evos, and normal Fakes. After a discussion with Solemnity Ages ago on MSN, she was talking about getting loads of fakes in her Game. So without further Ado, I shall now release the two Fakemon I am willing to let Solemnity use:

View attachment 34377

View attachment 34376

(Click Images for Larger Images)

Squisit is the Pre-evo of Pinsir and Barndrift, the starter for my new hack.

I have many more that haven't been released yet, as Solemnity knows.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Can I join? Here is tha proof:
    Name:Chubfish(chubraidermoncharlie or chubby)
    Skills:Spriting and slight bit of mapping in Elitemap and Advance map, Im ok at mapping.
    Proof of Work:Well, as I always say...here we go:
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning

Revamps and Devamps:
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning
    3 Minute Warning

Maps:N/A(but I can map...)
    Msn:[email protected] Although I never use Messenger very often, you can just email.
    Am I in? Also Im good at names for pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Name: nextgendragon
    Skills:mapping, spritng
    Proof of Work: working on maps, coming soon
    Msn: [email protected]

i like to think of myslef as a intermidiate mapper, but you can judge for yourslef when i put them up.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Name:DeadNinja/Erich
    Skills:Mapping
    Proof of work:You have seen my work in PG and my hack Pokemon Fire Desendents an example of overworld changing is in my sig as well as mapping.
    MSN: you have me

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back