• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 New PKMN Shadows!!!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Im tired of the baby pokemon.They should go to forth stages!
    I agree,they're cute but then weaker.I really hope to see who those pokemon are.We are learning more about the 4th Generation everyday.

Vortex

So weird its ScArY! o.0
    Years
    Sudowoodo preevolved I'm saying like 99.999999999999999999% of the rest of you guys... I bet the other two or just like the first stage forms of some new Pokemon obviously. =P People were guessing on sppf though if they were more preevolved forms though but now that I see the shadows, meh.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Oh god, we so don't need 4th stagers. We already have uber Pokemon. I'd rather some of the cruddier single Pokemon or second evolutions gets updated evolutions.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    Oh god, we so don't need 4th stagers. We already have uber Pokemon. I'd rather some of the cruddier single Pokemon or second evolutions gets updated evolutions.
    If we get 4th stage, Pokemon's gonna become D***mon...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2005
    ...How can a Pokemon look like a Digimon. WTF is a Digimon anyway. I mean, seriously, Digimon is dead. There should be no worry about Pokemon becoming "Digimon" because it is freakin' dead.

Also, because they are made up creatures, they can look like anything you can imagine.

Back