• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 3 New Scans

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    In the correct order for me:

Fire Starter > Water Starter > Grass Starter. That's my list on which starters I'll choose.

Years
    I honestly can't decide which of the starters I like the most. O_o They all look good to me, so it'd probably be tough for me to decide which one to pick if I ever get the game...

I'm more excited over the fact that they actually finally showed the starters than anything else. Nice to see some real ones, as opposed to more fakes.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Um, I always have chosen the grass one, but this time I'm going to choose the PENGUIN!!! It's so awesome!
    Also, here are "monkey" pokemon:
    Aipom
    Slaking
    Vigoroth
    Slakoth
    Mankey
    Primeape

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i was hopeing for a good fire starter,i mean come on a monkey???!!!
    but the others look cool!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    About time we had a proper penguin Pokemon.

It's kind of disappointing, since I did like the look of those Psychic/Fighting/Dark starters, but I'm sure these ones will grow on me soon. That monkey's looking pretty kickass.

Oh, and first post, hi, etc.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
    I've always gone with the grass starter, so that's my first choice! I'm likin that penguin, too, though. If I could pick two, I'd pick grass and water.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Naetoru is too cute as well! I'm a huge fan of beetles (which is what it's supposed to be, ne?), so I've gotta love the little guy! =3

Yes, I'm quoting myself. Yes, for some odd reason I thought that Naetoru looked like a beetle. XD In actuality, it's more like a turtle I think. Now that I look at it, how could I have thought that face could have been a bug face?? Not to mention it only has four legs. -.-

Back