• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 New Starters

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    I made the 3 new starters from scratch.

3 New Starters

C&C

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    awwwwwwww, wow! that so cute! >w< i thnk the best one was the pechama thing (argh, forgot the names!!! ^^''''''') water starter, and you gave the fire one a nice pose and the grass one has THE cutest look about it EVER!
    keep it up! ^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Aww, I was waiting to see someone draw the starters! I'm gonna try my hand at it myself sometime soon.

I think they're adorable! Hikozaru looks like its gettin' ready to shake its monkey butt in a dance move or something. ^^ I agree w/mazilwolf though, Pocchyama is too cute as always. And Naetoru is all chubby and huggable.

The colors are great, and the anatomy's fine except I think the red parts above Hikozaru's eyes are a little too big. The outlining is a little crinkly in some parts as well, but other than those two things, I think they're great!

Nice job!

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Aww, I was waiting to see someone draw the starters! I'm gonna try my hand at it myself sometime soon.

I think they're adorable! Hikozaru looks like its gettin' ready to shake its monkey butt in a dance move or something. ^^ I agree w/mazilwolf though, Pocchyama is too cute as always. And Naetoru is all chubby and huggable.

The colors are great, and the anatomy's fine except I think the red parts above Hikozaru's eyes are a little too big. The outlining is a little crinkly in some parts as well, but other than those two things, I think they're great!

Nice job!

WHOA! Are you light azumarill from the oekaki boards? If so, it's an honor to be compilmented by you. Your an AMAZING artist!

Back