• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3!The Sweet Soari/Saba-chan Fanclub!<3

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    =D I feel free *squee*

ah Yeah D; although its not my favorite anime unfortunately it failed to entertain me in every way The Plot and characters are gud but too many fillers ><

Ehh! 4 days remaining till school ;-; In the meanwhile I need a name change~ any ideas? not saba-chan this time plzz!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Booo~ D;

Idk well its up to me to decide. all i want is something different and unique username XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Its alright if you cant think of any! :3

Ehhh I couldn't slept well last night. actually, i couldn't able to sleep at all because i was distracted by some one 0.o and i wonder who that is Probably my brother who was making up funny stories about me and Teasing D;

and Yeah I need a new theme too~ is lazy to make one -__-

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    No. He was Pinching me for no reason like i am his kitten who has completely gone insane XD by his behavior lolz Same goes for my sissy she wont stop kissing mah cheeks until and unless I stop her ><

Ughh I have drawn Hinamori few weeks ago its just her ugly crap face I will post it here soon and guess what? I made it on mah Laptop you know touch mouse pad? My fingers barely did hurt.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • ^ Agreed :P... I'm none to talk though..cuz I poke my sister's cheeks endlessly :@

So you had school today?

I'm hoping chapter 43 of SC gets released this week, it's time for it since it's been a month. The last scene of chapter 42 pissed me off >o

Oh yeah, lulz @ that image of 4 guys proposing to her. Amu is a lover of many guys. xD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    uggh i thought this FC would have died after my arrival =0 anyways.

Chi: I don't appreciate it. :3 no matter how much admirable or respectful they are lolz.

22sa: Heya! =3 Haven't seen you for a while I guess you are pretty much occupied by your school work D; Uh!

Yeps I had school today :S unfortunately, me and my besties are seperated I mean. she is in another class basically we have 10 differents sections (A,B,C thingy) so she is in J and I am in I D: *sobs* I am unhappy >3 Because we have been like best friends for 4 years uhh its so miserable without her anyhow.

hmm Really? =D Yey! I shall be lookin forward to it. chapter 42? I haven't read yet or did I? oh well.

Yeah she is lucky to have tadase <3

Years
  • Yeps I had school today :S unfortunately, me and my besties are seperated I mean. she is in another class basically we have 10 differents sections (A,B,C thingy) so she is in J and I am in I D: *sobs* I am unhappy >3 Because we have been like best friends for 4 years uhh its so miserable without her anyhow.

I know exactly how you feel! ;__; Me and pinky were always in seperate classes after
    5th grade. >< We didn't even have the same lunch together a lot of the times. As long as you and your best friend stay close by hanging out after school and on the weekends, it'll be fine. : )

22sa

Years
  • uggh i thought this FC would have died after my arrival =0 anyways.

Chi: I don't appreciate it. :3 no matter how much admirable or respectful they are lolz.

22sa: Heya! =3 Haven't seen you for a while I guess you are pretty much occupied by your school work D; Uh!

Yeps I had school today :S unfortunately, me and my besties are seperated I mean. she is in another class basically we have 10 differents sections (A,B,C thingy) so she is in J and I am in I D: *sobs* I am unhappy >3 Because we have been like best friends for 4 years uhh its so miserable without her anyhow.

hmm Really? =D Yey! I shall be lookin forward to it. chapter 42? I haven't read yet or did I? oh well.

Yeah she is lucky to have tadase <3
    Dunt worry, Chi ain't that neglectful ;D

Yeah I was busily working to meet a deadline. Well happy entry to grade 9 XP

That's a big jr. high methinks! I imagine that means you had interesting course options?

I don't want Shugo Chara to end in the coming chapters :\. But if does end I wanna see Peach Pit's depiction of a time-skip grown up Amu & her matured feelings^^

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Chi: Just after 5th grade? =0 Oh that is so soon well, I am still not satisfied with a new atmosphere D: I really miss my old fellows and teachers. I know everyone feels the same way whenever they are promoted to different grades but that is the stage of maturing.

22sa: I neglect my friends during classes because they are always gossiping about some random stuff but I do join them sometimes whenever boring classes are goin on.

I am in Grade 8th actually xD course options? nopes not until 9th grade.

me either. Peach pit? =0 I have never heard about it, is it only a matured version of Amu or a sequel?

DIE YOU DIE THIS FAN CLUB MWAAHHHHA.

22sa

Years
  • 8 =O

Peach Pit's author of Shugo Chara. I curious how where they're going with Amu. They better draw a time-skip Amu if they finish the manga in the coming months. XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Pinky: <333 Yeah thats me *gives a bear hug* Bad you didn't recognize me ;3

Chi: *hugs Chi* Because.... I don't have a reason for it. kidding :3

Actually, I have been so engross with my studies plus RL issues I am goin through and thats kinda distracting me lately.

uhh too many distractions in Life. :[ I want tranquility to rule.

22sa: oh *searches on google* I wonder what she is going to look like in an adult form perhaps much cuter and sweet <3

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • Well its my my fault lil siss, you didnt tell me you changed your user name. How's it going? Hey im back, I have my own computer and internet all to myself now. The only thing that stops me from being here 24/7 is HW.

Back