• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3

Years
    I get a little happy, seeing it. It certainly is a very cute smilie. However I don't get it very often, so I suck I guess. :( And I almost always associate it with my sister, who does use it often. In fact I'm pretty sure she's the only one that ever sends a <3 to me. Suddenly I feel unloved. ;___;</3

A old teacher of my sister's once thought it was a butt...

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    It's just like another emoticon.
    Using it prevents the other person from looking like an ass.
    Unless the 3 is recurring.

♡ Thanks for that by the way.
    Looks better.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I kinda got desensitised to it. XD; I use it all the time, though, to show that I appreciate what someone has done for me, and to not let someone's good deeds go unrewarded~

Melody

Banned
    Years
    It vastly depends on who it's from, and on the context it's used in.

From my pair, in most contexts, it tends to put me in a good mood. :3

From anyone else, directed at me, it's interpreted as appreciation

Behind a sentence implies it is directed at the subject. This is true when I use it in posts as well as when I read it. I try to keep a hearted sentence separate from the others so the context is clear.

I love using it myself, and if I am feeling particularly affectionate I tend to use it more so. I tend to get that way anytime I get back from being away from PC for an extended period. X3

Ayselipera

I use them all the time. Usually in a sarcastic manner though, if that makes any sense to you.

Back