• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    9. Do you use the Dream World regularly?

I'll be honest, I don't even know what the Dream World is. I'll definitely be using it in Black and White 2 since I've finally set up my Wi-Fi and am going to start getting into competitive battles.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Used to but then I dropped it cause I don't play in-game anymore either so yeah.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Yes, for a while but then I start to feel bored. There is nothing interesting about DW except you can get DW ability pokemons.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    9. Do You Use The Dream World Regularly?
    I've never used it. In fact, I'm not sure if I've ever even used Wi-Fi with a Pokemon game before...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Ok thanks. Was just making sure before I answered to soon. Anyways,

No I only have used it about 4 times maybe less. Once for a Mankey,Arceus and then another pokemon that I ain't 100% on sense it was a while ago.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Sometimes on the weekends. It really is enjoyable, I hope more stuff will be available!

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?

Hm, I never really thought of that. I suppose it could have something to do with Team Plasma and their plans to liberate all Pokémon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past?

I only explored there like... once, but I found it kind of interesting/creepy how the scientists spent all their time there. XD; But I do think it was used to discover more about dreams tbh, considering "Dreamyard".

Years

I think it might have been a lab that studies Pokemon dreams.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    10. What do you think the lab in the Dreamyard was originally used for?

I think the lab was used for research on Dream Mist before it blew up in an accident, much like the one in the anime.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    10. What do you think the lab in the Dreamyard was originally used for?

I think it used to be a lab for pokemon dreams, before it blew up one way or another.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years

It's the ruins of Dr. Wily's castle from Mega Man 2

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    It seems to be used for experiments of dreams, as it implies for some reason.

11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back?

The latter. I don't think Lenora looks right with her apron...

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    10. What do you think the building in the Dreamyard (the ruined research facility) was used for in the past? Remember the guy in Devon Co talking about Pokemon dreams. I bet he built the place and something went wrong and the lab exploded.

11. Which art of Lenora do you prefer, her with her apron in front of her or with it over her back? Over her back. With the apron she seems a little too chubby.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023

It was a rape dungeon, clearly.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

It was a rape dungeon, clearly.
    Quoted for truth. But, even if it was slightly tamer, there must have been some nasty stuff going down there. Maybe even a murder dungeon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back