• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(????`)

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • What do you like most about hoop dog?

Probably the culture surrounding him, he's really popular on the Japanese culture board on 4chan for some reason and people are overly dramatic about him, the threads are fun to read

Also he is very beautiful

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hello Noa! :)

I have questions!

When we could do our ice cream battle and see who's the winner?

Do you like shopping? if you do, which are your favorite things to buy?

Do you like Oreos?

Which is your favorite kind of clothes?

If you were rich, and you could buy any car. Which one you would buy?

When we could do our ice cream battle and see who's the winner?
    I'm ready when you're ready! ;) We already know who the winner is going to be though...

Do you like shopping? if you do, which are your favorite things to buy?
    I like shopping online! Aside from groceries and stuff, I only really shop when I get gift cards. I like buying DS games, mugs, plushies and various random odds and ends!

Do you like Oreos?
    Yeah! Especially double-stuffed.

Which is your favorite kind of clothes?
    Baggy sweaters forever!

If you were rich, and you could buy any car. Which one you would buy?
    Uhm... Hmm... I don't know much about cars! So, I'll take any car really as long as it runs smoothly and doesn't look ugly. In theory I want a pink car but that would draw too much attention to myself lol. I think mini coopers are kind of cute though!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Noa-Chan~

So whats your favorite pokemon?
    Fav type?
    Fav food?
    Whats your fav tier to battle in on showdown?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • If you could erase any movie/show, star in it and correct/change things, what show/movie would it be and what would you change?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Which is your favorite Pokemon film?

Hmm, I'm quite fond of the Celebi one. Even my parents liked it. I can't remember the name lol.

Hey Noa-Chan~

So whats your favorite pokemon?
    Fav type?
    Fav food?
    Whats your fav tier to battle in on showdown?

My favorite Pokemon is umm.. probably Beedrill! At the moment I really like Eelektross though!
    My favorite type is fairy! This changes often though.
    My favorite food is sashimi!
    My favorite tier to play is PU!

If you could erase any movie/show, star in it and correct/change things, what show/movie would it be and what would you change?

Oh man, what a question! I'd insert myself into Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor, stop Kaiji from gambling and help him turn his life around!

Besides English, French and Japanese, have you ever wanted to learn other languages? Which ones?

I'd also like to learn Spanish and Korean!

Back