• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3d fangame

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I posted in the "Team Recruitment" thread, but I thought I could make a separate topic about this project
    link removed

I'm a programmer (though I also have knowledge in 3d and music, as you can see in the forum) who is interested in making a 3d fangame of pokemon. I know 99.9% of games here are 2d and some or not even programmed, but I thought there would be some people here who would be intersested and have the knowledge to contribute something.

You can read about the project here: link removed

I know "lets make a 3d game" pop up in different forums from time to time and they never get anywhere because the "devs" don't have to knowledge needed and think of learning new things as they progress and I can't prove you that this is not one of those cases, but I have posted few screenshots and 3d renders in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    Well, unfortunately, this isn't allowed since you've already posted it in the Team Recruitment thread.

-locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back