• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Game Development Team Recruiting

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • Hello all you guys! Me and Slayerseitaro are forming a 3d Game Development team and we need all sorts of people to help like programmers, spriters, guys with ideas, mappers, music composers and so on! Currently the team is only me and Slayerseitaro. Apply to join here in this thread or by PM me or Slayerseitaro. We want to make a 3d Pokemon game and we need your cooperation guys!

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • Our Plan...

So far our plan is to create a 3D pokemon Game With the nice maps Mike has made but still have the 2d Sprites of the GB/GBA games. We will be doing this with 3D game studio. The game play will be like the gba games and 3d game studio supports multiplayer modes so there whould be trading. We will explain more about the game as our project develops...

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
  • nice idea.
    i'd like to help, what kind of programming language are you using?
    i can help with ruby and a bit of javascript

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • Answers...

3d Gamestudio cost money yes.

If your a scripter and want to help 3D Gamestudio uses C-Script I.Ei "IT has its own language" C-Script Is Vary Vary Easy to learn.

I will have a screen shot up tonight right now im makeing some textures for a test town. Right now the game we want to make has no title no story no nothing really so anyone who wants to join our team and has a good general knowlage of 3d games, storys, pokemon games, music, and such is able to join our small team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    ooo... so it's like paper mario, well good luck! i am running too many things to help out right now you guys!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    I would like to join up with yall I specialize in game mechanics and strategy, I wouldnt make much of a modeler but I can make sure you dont have pidgeys 1hko'ing Charizards :)

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • Idea...

Instead of PMing Me and Mike Just Add Us you your buddy list if wanna join our team. I Feel PMing is too Slow.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • one quick shot....

Here a small sample of what were talking about...

Last edited:

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • McFly does this belong to you...

Looks kinda not good...

This belongs to you right dan48?

Please dont disrespect this project...

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
    Years
  • We whould love to...

We whould love to use 3D models for every pokemon ever a number im not even sure of... Just 150 whould be hard enuff. If anyone can rip them from pokemon stadium or colosium we whould do it.

but for now were gonna use 2D sprites cus its what we have...

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
    Years
    • Age 35
    • GA
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Woah. This game is a great idea. I can help be a beta tester. If ya want that is. ;) I think someone has already ripped all the Pokemon Stadium sprites. I cant rember where I saw them though. Ill look and tell ya when I find them! *starts looking on google*

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • It looks OK
    I would really like to play a 3D pokemon game!
    (I dont have game cube..)

well I dont know how 2 code
    but good luck!

Back