• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Magneton model, made with Google Sketchup

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
    Years
    Here's something I made with the Google Sketchup thingy, which might interest you:

Here's the actual 3D model:
    https://download-v5.streamload.com/69761d80-a9ae-4a94-9b8f-60a742a48b69/solarys/Hosted/Magneton.skp
    You're free to edit it as you like, I don't claim copyright to it =D

Open it with Google Sketchup, free from
    https://sketchup.google.com

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hmm.Intresting!I've never heard of this program before.It is good,but I can't really judge it yet.I'm going to test that program now.It looks neat!I love animating in 3D.That's my favorite thing to do!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    That's pretty sweet. I've never heard of the program either. If I get a chance I might check it out. But yeah...like I said that's really cool. I've never seen a 3D model of Magneton before. o.O

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    ya sketchup is pretty sweet, i use it for my job a little, nice work on the magnaton, i tried to draw a pokemon on sketchup and turn out like crap T__T

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I have a collection of WindWaker models from the game and I imported some into the program to test them out further.I looks good,but how do I take a picture of it without the lines.You know,just like a final render?I may have o export it into my renderer because I don't know how to otherwise.

Solarys

Years
    Last edited:

Solarys

Years
    Thanks, Flygon!

If you want the prog, just go here:

https://sketchup.google.com

And download the free Sketchup version - it does everything the Pro does, except it doesn't export the model to 3ds and dwg formats. (The Pro version is "free to try", so if you know how to crack it, which I won't tell you, you've got a fully functional 3D CAD program. But the free version is fine, too!)

It's uber easy to use, I made that Magneton on my FIRST try, and the Regice on 2nd. There are video tutorials on the site, MAKE SURE you go through them, so you know exactly what to do.

GL, HF!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    When I tried to save it as a pic,it still had the wireframe lines on it.Like the Regice too.If you like this,you'd probaly also like Anim8or.It's entirely free,no purchase neccessary.Lol.Ya,it's at anim8or.com.I use that and 3D canvas alot.I purchased the pro version of 3D canvas for $80.I get alot of use out of it though.

Back