• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D N64 Extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Alright, I finaly have gotten a 3D editing program, know I would like to extract 3D models of Pokemon, from pokemon stadium, and stuff. Now, I googled it, and searched and searched, but I can't find anything. So, I came here.

So, does anybody know where I can get an 3D N64 Extractor, or if this is even possible?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    I can't give out links maybe yahoo it ;) but i use 4shared.com for ym searches ;) also that N64 extractor that rips models of pokemon sounds fun good luck ;)

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    From what I heard, it is possible. People have been wanting to do it very badly for Goldeneye for N64. My guess is if you search for the Goldeneye string, is that you might be able to get close to it. There's actually an emulator that boasts the ability to extract the geometry and models, but I'm uncertain if it will work for Stadium and the like. Best of luck.

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    now this does sound interesting.... I wish i could help.... But I don't know anything about model extractors.... I'd love one meself... Anyway don't give up!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Use Rices Plugin on the PJ64 Emulator and use a program to wrap the textures around a 3d Wire Frame Model.

Better yet use Rices Plugin but first with Jabos Plugin make the models into Wire Frames and THEN extract the texture dump

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    its not as easy as people make it look you need programs codes from the game model codes extraction codes programs a knowledge of game coding and all sorts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back