• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3DS Powersaves

Years
  • I know it's really not the best place to ask this but I need help with this little device so I can clone my pokemon. I got Windows 8, and bought the powersaves 4 days ago, updated the PS software to the current version, and updated all my drivers and crap.

My issue:
    "Web Operation Failed (0)"

Yes I have usb 2.0, and the guide said 3.0 usb ports might not be supported, I enabled it to be allowed through my firewall, turned off the firewall, and nothing. Ran it in compatibilty mode for every windows 7, vista, and XP option I had. Still nothing.

Anyone can you please help? I sent support request with my issues the first day and no replies.

Years
  • I am connected by wire. Internet has been working since everyday before I got it and after. Servers on the website said they weren't busy, and even tried when they were busy. Same error every freaking time.

EDIT: Many days later it's now working. I have no idea how or why but it is.

You mods can close it now

Last edited:
    Back