• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3DS XL Capture Card

PyrazenMedia

Rom Hacker
    Years
    I've been looking around for a capture card I could use with my 3DS XL to record wifi battles for my youtube channel, and I did find 3dscapture but it says on their site it doesn't support the XL. Anyone know of any that works with the XL that's a decent price? Not looking to buy one now, but considering asking for one for my birthday in a couple months.

~ Pyrazen

PyrazenMedia

Rom Hacker
    Years
    Not quite what I was looking for considering it includes the 3DS in the package, but I found the name of the capture card that the package comes with. Thanks! :D

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Katsukity is where I got my capture card. It's a Tokyo-based place, but if you're looking for a good quality card, they're definitely another option :)

Back