• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Generation Scramble Challenge!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • okay, imma start mine that i was gonna do a month or two ago :P

Electabuzz
    -Lapras
    -Kangashan
    -Mr Mime
    -Scyther

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
  • Started my challenge.
    I replaced the Lombre with a Nuzleaf, since i JUST NOW realized you can only get Nuzleaf in Ruby XD.
    Got a Treecko called it Gex.
    Got a Seedot called it Nipples. (Nuzleaf has them >_>)
    Got a Ralts called it Pirouette.
    Roxanne was pretty easy, I just used Gex's Absorb...
    And here i am. Im a bit swamped with other challenges...

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Katie_Q / Harmony / Emerald / I want a team of four please :)/ I must be able to have my FULL team by 5th gym. No mono-typing. I've already started with a mudkip, and am only a few mins into the game. Of yas go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    This looks like a great way to get to use new pokemon! :)
    I'm In!

Jammy-182 / Jammy / FireRed / 3 / I would prefer it if I was only given gen1 pokemon and their evolutions because I don't want to complete my team near the end of the game. I would also like at least one of them before Brock or at least Misty. apart from that anything goes! :)

Katie_Q: Slackoth > Slaking
    the sceptile king: Diglett > Dugtrio if you want.
    If I've missed anyone just let me know and I'll give you a pokemon! :)

Years
  • It's been a while since I started this, and I kinda forgot....
    But, now I'm about to continue.

Team:
    - Slugma -> Magcargo
    - Tropius
    - Skitty -> Delcatty
    - Shuppet -> Banette
    - Corsola
    - (Mudkip)

I am at Lavaridge and have the following team:
    Since the Magcargo is 1 level higher than it was in my last update and I talked about beating Maxie and Flannery next back then, I can assume that I beat Maxie with Magcargo, then went the way down to Lavaridge and saved.
    So, next: Flannery. Should be easy with Magcargo's Yawn and Rock Throw, or at least I hope so.

Update: Beat Flannery, Brawly (I had skipped him for obvious reasons) and Norman. All were easy because I'm so overleveled.
    Caught Tropius, named it Semi Slave.

Team:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Update:

Beat Team Aqua, skipped Winona, caught a Shuppet.

Team:

Chzburgers / Delcatty f Lv.47 @ Silk Scarf
    Relaxed Nature / Cute Charm

- Thunder Bolt
    - Secret Power
    - Double Edge
    - Faint Attack
    See above.

Gary / Magcargo m Lv.44 @ /
    Quiet Nature / Flame Body

- Yawn
    - Smog
    - Flamethrower
    - Rock Throw
    See above.

Semi Slave / Tropius f Lv.36 @ /
    Hardy Nature / Chlorophyll

- Fly
    - Magical Leaf
    - Strength
    - Flash
    It sucks. Seriously, I spent more time running back to the Pokemon center than actually battling with it. If this would be a Nuzlocke, it would have been with me for a very short time.

PlsDntSuck / Shuppet m Lv.28 @ /
    Lonely Nature / Insomnia

- Screech
    - Night Shade
    - Curse
    - Spite
    I seriously never used these things before, so let's see how good it is. Nicknamed it that way because all other Pokemon I currently have do suck, so I wonder if I can get at least ONE good Pokemon (except Corsola, but I'll get that way too late to do anything)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright, I'm gonna finish up m trispecies challenge, and wehn I do, I'll start this

WeightyWillBill/Kevin/Emerald/4/Go easy with the restrictions, any pokemon including magikarp but i must be allowed to evolve into gyarados

KatieQ you can have
    Torkoal

=D

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Alright, I'm gonna finish up m trispecies challenge, and wehn I do, I'll start this

WeightyWillBill/Kevin/Emerald/4/Go easy with the restrictions

KatieQ you can have
    Torkoal

=D

I'll have a go!

Suicune/Joe/Fire Red/4/5 (I'll decide depending on the Pokemon I get chosen)/No Magikarps or Flying types, I'd LIKE poison types!

Weightwillbill, I'll give you.. Baltoy > Claydol (No restrictions really, you can evolve it at Level 36 the level it does evolve) :P

Last edited:

Kurumi

Lonely Knife Dancer ; ;
    Years
  • WOW,this sounds really fun!
    Kurumi / Let's roll the dice / Emerald / 5 / One MUST be Water-type,I don't want super rare pokemon, or unevolving Magikarp,seriously. At least one of those pokemon need to be obtained before thrid Gym. You can give me four same species,I am ok with that,just restrict some evos,make some cool move restrictions etc. , but one NEEDS to be a pokemon without restriction. Sixth slot will be used for a HM Slave.

Suicune, get a Caterpie which can evolve into Metapod at level 9, needs to keep String Shot FOREVER.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Now I regret saying no Flying types :P, the only move Metapod knows is harden, it's going to be difficult haha.

Kurumi, i'll give you Jigglypuff, you can ONLY evolve it after you've obtained the 5th Badge and you MUST keep defence curl. :)

Kurumi

Lonely Knife Dancer ; ;
    Years
  • Cystar,get Zigzagoon which must keep Pin Missle(that means it can't evolve till 25 minimum) and can evolve into Linoone when You have ANY Bug-type pokemon in party(can be just for a while as HM slave for an example if You won't get one from people)

Can I give You another pokemon Suicune? ^^ And I don't want to be so cruel :P You can't evolve Caterpie till level 15,meaning it'll learn Bug Bite,hf!

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Cystar,get Zigzagoon which must keep Pin Missle(that means it can't evolve till 25 minimum) and can evolve into Linoone when You have ANY Bug-type pokemon in party(can be just for a while as HM slave for an example if You won't get one from people)

Can I give You another pokemon Suicune? ^^ And I don't want to be so cruel :P You can't evolve Caterpie till level 15,meaning it'll learn Bug Bite,hf!

Yeah, okay, Caterpie can't learn bug bite in Fire Red, Only Tackle & String Shot :P

Name:Cystar
    Game ruby
    No starter pokemon
    I prefer 4 pokemon

Cystar, i'll give you.. Ralts, You can only evolve it at Level 25 to Kirlia, then 37 for Gardevour and you MUST keep growl through the whole game. :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol I need more Pokemon!
    I have
    -Baltoy
    -
    -
    -
    (keep in mind I havent started yet)

Suicune I shall give you Tentacool, which you MUST teach Water Pulse and you cannot remove Constrict as a move. You are able to evolve it at level 35 =D

And Cystar I give you Tailow which you can't evolve into swellow until 25 and you have to teach facade when you get the 5th badge. Everything else is free

Kurumi

Lonely Knife Dancer ; ;
    Years
  • Ah ok Suicune,then evolve it on level 9.
    Suicune: Get Rattata which can't evolve till learning Taunt,You cannot replace that move.
    Weighty: Get a Spoink which can't evolve.

Ok people,give me more pokemon! Emerald!
    Jigglypuff with Defence Curl always and cannot evolve till 5th gym

Years
    Suicune: Get Rattata which can't evolve till learning Taunt,You cannot replace that move.

Okay for you, You can have Machop that can evolve at regular time but it MUST know Rock Smash, Revenge, Bulk Up, and Dynamicpunch (when you get to Mossdeep). To make it more challenging, it must always be at a higher level than Jigglypuff I am so evil >=D

blue

gucci
    Years

So replace Caterpie with Rattata?

Back