• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Generation Solo Run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    Plz dont tell me that xephyr is going to put that guy who started with a lv 30 Absol in the champions

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Username: Firebreathing Ice Cube
    Game: Emerald (playing as Q)
    Pokemon: Seviper
    Currently: Oldale Town, Lv.5, haven't beaten May yet. Chose Mudkip as for HM slaving :D

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    ----------

Um... There are no Team Rockets in Hoenn. You Mean Team Aqua And Team Magma.

( Btw Its Fortree :D )

Oh I know, I just prefer to call them team rockets or goons. Thanks for fortree I had it so close too.

Beat Juan, again I must thank rollout (this move deserves so much credit Ill tell you why in a minute). I thought he would be tough but not really. He was just like Watson. Get rollout to it's second hit and it's 1HKOs from there. Bought a whole lot of super repels and went out to sea. Skipped most of the trainers because Zarill is already super high leveled and doesn't need that much more training.
    So went to victory road and Wally challenges me. I sent out Zarill to see what he wanted and gazed out the window wondering if Vegetarians willinly eat animal crackers and gummy bears...and when I check on Zarill a second later Wally's pokemon are collapsed on the ground all beat up! Bad Zarill! Save it for the Elite 4! Oh well what's done is done. Travelled through some more trainers and reached the Elite four. I healed, used all the Rare Candies i was holding, and saved right before each of them (habit) The first one was a pain in the butt using sand attack and cotton spore but in the end swagger and facade prevailed. Rollout wasn't very effective after torment.
    The ghost lady wasn't very difficult. Swagger then waterfall. Dumb dusclops hit itself in confusion and waterfall to finish him. Banette was pretty hard but I got him down to yellow and used rollout. She used full heal right before bit it still only took two hits and the rest of her pokemon fell to rollout.
    Who goes next? Someone with ice pokemon? Oh yeah haha. Two rollouts and it was all over. No wonder I couldn't remember! Haha. The dragon dood wasn't very difficult. It's funny, I always thought the Salamance trios were part fire so waterfall didn't do much but rollout took out most of his pokemo
    Using mainly swagger and facade I beat him. Gyarados took two swaggers and three facades. I must say I'm impressed he lasted so long.
    Wallace took me little time and it's all thanks to his Milotic. She used Toxic on me and I just facaded through everyone! Wait. It was Wallace who had the Gyarados. Okay I take back my approval of the dragon elite four guy.

So that's my story.
    Name:Pikachu
    IDNo. 35786
    Time: 23:49

League Champion!
    Congratulations!

(That's as close as I can get to a picture sorry!)

all thanks to Zarill the male Azumarill. Level 85 (only had 258 more exp till level 86!)
    Moveset:
    Facade
    Rollout
    Swagger
    Waterfall

This was fun! I'd like to try again with a Torchik->Blaziken please! Although I'll take my time this time. I won't be playing every day because I'd like to finish my firered version and I have some homework I need to catch up on.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    The guy who won with the Absol isn't being put on the champions list. I don't even believe him when he says he won at level 60. There's no way.

I'll put Lanturn up in a bit. Nice job with that one by the way. Lanturn owns.

I'll put that Azumarill up in a bit too. Man, I really wish there's someone I could trust enough to give my pass or something so they could update this more often. I feel bad :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    After fighting Brock, I went through Mt. Moon. I returned to the entrance to restore PP once, and when I finished I had an Omanyte fossil and a Lvl. 21 Pinsir. I then went north, killing my rival, as well as several trainers. I saved Bill from his Clefairyish body and then went South. I fought Misty's trainers and destroyed them, then fought Misty. I crushed her Staryu, but her Starmie proved superior. I refought her, and defeated her Starmie this time.
    3rd Generation Solo Run!

Tadah!

Also, I won at Lvl 62, you're believing that, aren't you?

Years
    Well yes I'm back and its time to do a different run since i found out houndour didnt evolve in fr/lg till almost after the elite 4 :( . Soooo

Name:Itz_spadezz
    Game:Sapphire
    Pokemon: Natu > Xatu

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    Quick Update :

- Got Pokedex And Running Shoes
    - Beat MOST Trainers.
    - Lost Once, Twice, Three Times To A Frickin Shroomish And It's Absorb
    - Found A Ralts, Meant To Capture It And K'Od It.
    ( Typical, The One Time I Find A Ralts... I Dont Need It )
    - Helped Wally Find A Ralts ( WHY DOES HE GET ONE ON HIS FIRST TRY )
    - Just Wonders How The Ralts Gains Exp Without Any Attacks....
    - Beat More Trainers And Saved Inside The Petalburg Woods

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Ill join the mix =].... i just need to think of a pokemon

I got it!!!! Ill do magmar

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Ok, I tried this yesterday, and now I have an update :D

It was really fun to train just a single Pokemon... especially if it's a Pokemon that I don't use much.

Just finished with the Trick House and about the fight May for the third time. I already beat Roxxane and Brawly (surprisingly easy).

So, now I have:
    SLYTHERING (Seviper) Lv.28
    - Crunch
    - Lick
    - Screech
    - Poison Tail

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
    Quick Updatez :D :

- Went Back To Petalburg To Restore PP
    - Caught A Tailow ( Airsicle ) For My Fly Slave Later On And Boxed It.
    - Beat Trainers In Petalburg Woods
    - Stupid Grunt's Poochyena Annoyed Me As It Spammed Sand Attack And BITE Doesnt Work Good Against It.

Colossus Level 10
    Moves :
    Bite
    Leer
    Sandstorm

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Username: sc13
    Game: Ruby
    Pokemon: Cradily (Eos)

Took a while to catch it Lileep, but I did.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Updated the first post to add the new champions.

And I put Opera Ghost on the challengers list cause he wanted me to :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Yes! On the board!
    OK, now I need to finish with Pinsir in FireRed and then I'll be a Double-Champion.

Also, it might be helpful to add what game is being played through on the Champions section, so for me it would show the Lanturn and then "Game: Ruby" or whatever game the player played through. Just a suggestion.

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
    Years
    Username: Syrynn
    Game: Ruby
    Pokemon: Absol (Yuki)

I promise I'll play the lupine wonder the proper way. Can I come into the party?

Absol wasn't too tough at all to nail inside the Poke Ball. Thank goodness.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    Has no one else hacked their Pokemon in as their starter? As far as I can tell everyone's been hacking it into the wild early on.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Awww! Dood! Why don't my updates save? I KNOW i updated yesterday because I even asked a question too! *sigh*

Got Torchic named it Spaz.
    trained, it levels up sooper dooper fast. You wouldn't believe how fast.
    Spaz evolved into Combusken before I battled Roxanne so took her out with Double Kick doubley fast.
    Saved Peeko
    got a ride to Dewford.
    Beat Brawly
    Gave letter to Steven
    Went to Slateport.
    Battled goons. Beat goons
    Arrived at Mauville and got a free bike (Acro, always Acro)
    Beat teh family of four in a row to the north
    beat wally and laughed at his face because it was only in one move.
    Saved right outside the gates of Wally's gym

Spaz the Combusken lvl 33
    Moveset:
    Rock Tomb
    Bulk Up
    Double Kick
    Peck

Sorry again but rewriting the same stuff gets boring. I don't know why things never save. Its really weird and I know for fact I posted an update yesterday. Oh yeah and My Azumarill was called Zarill. My IGN was Pikachu...yeah...you don't have to change it but I was just making it clear. Cool Beans, night.

EDIT: SOooo...My question I asked in my last "unposted" update was "Is Torchic supposed to level up this quickly?" It's level 33 already...haha..I'm kinda worried he's growing up too quickly...ha...Sorry it just sounds silly now...

Last edited:

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
    Years
    This is getting interesting. I've just splattered Flannery and Yuki's growing like a freaking weed. Is Absol supposed to be this good? :D

Current stats:

Absol (Yuki) Lv.43
    4 Gym Leaders beaten

GliscorFan08

Champion Of Kanto
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 26, 2019
    Has no one else hacked their Pokemon in as their starter? As far as I can tell everyone's been hacking it into the wild early on.

no i hacked in all my challenges as starter no in wild pokemon

Syrynn

Writer of Tales
    Years
    Hmm, I take that back, this isn't quite all that easy. But still, I'm through with Altaria's- I mean WINONA'S gym.

Basically it went with this:

I spaced for like an hour about where to go after Flannery.

Duh'd up and remembered Papa wanted to fight me to the death.

Owned all his little room pets and then went to him.

He got like one attack in and it critical hit me, but then he kept healing and running buffs.

Then Wally's folks gave me surf and I went down the water for some good times.

Beat the clocks out of Magma and their weather plot to get Castform and passage to Fortree.

Whomped poor little May on the way up.

Went to Fortree and tried to go in the gym, but alas, Kecleon had beat me there and stationed himself there (jerk).

Bugged Steven until he gave me the Devon Scope (and caught a Kecleon for good measure).

Ran down Winona's goon trainers and re-healed for the epic battle.

Scorched everyone until Altaria showed up.

Drag-bird took me to red and made me use like 6 items with Earthquake spams.

Won with just 4 HP remaining.

Saved after receiving the badge and giving Yuki Aerial Ace.

Current stats:

6 Gyms beaten.
    Yuki is at Level 55.
    My HM slaves are Mudkip, Nincada, and Taillow.
    I'll likely attempt a Groudon catch for completeness and such. Since I have to at least fight him.

And I see nothing wrong with catching Absol at level 2. I packed 'Kip up the moment I got Yuki, and from there the Yukester has been my only fighter. Pretty legit in my book. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back