• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3v3 Casual Pokemon Tournament - Need Team help

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
The reason why mixed Aegislash has the first half of its EVs put into Special Attack is because Shadow Ball and Flash Cannon are the main STAB attacks and as a result, Aegislash needs all the power it can get.

Why no King's Shield? It's a great way to cripple an attacking opponent.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Why no King's Shield? It's a great way to cripple an attacking opponent.

Aegislash is reliant on it to go into Shield Forme, which can be taken advantage of. For instance, if you put up King's Shield, the opponent can use Aegislash as setup bait for something like Swords Dance. As a result, some people choose to forgo it entirely to make room for another coverage move.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Aegislash is reliant on it to go into Shield Forme, which can be taken advantage of. For instance, if you put up King's Shield, the opponent can use Aegislash as setup bait for something like Swords Dance. As a result, some people choose to forgo it entirely to make room for another coverage move.

I guess that's pretty true, it is predictable. Just sometimes the Kings Shield itself isn't what you want. It's the 1.5x Def.

Suskel

Absolute Zero
Years
Alright guys, this is what I have now:

~~~

Kangaskhan @ Kagaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy, Nature: Adamant
EV: 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Spe
-Sucker Punch
-Return
-Power-Up Punch
-Earthquake

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change, Nature: Hasty
EV: 4 Atk, 252 SAtk, 252 Spe
-Shadow Ball
-Shadow Sneak
-Flash Cannon
-Sacred Sword

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal, Nature: Impish
EV: 252 HP, 244 Def, 12 Speed
-Protect
-Toxic
-Taunt
-Earthquake

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power, Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
-Aqua Jet
-Waterfall
-Play Rough
-Belly Drum

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wing, Nature: Adamant
EV: 40 HP, 252 Atk, 212 Speed
-Brave Bird
-Flare Blitz
-Roost
-Swords Dance

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker, Nature: Adamant
EV: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
-Swords Dance
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

~~~

I was also wondering, if for some reason Kangaskhan was banned last minute on this tournament, who is a solid Mega Evolution replacement for her without changing the rest of my team?

Back