• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 4-5IV Dream Ball HA Dratini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunksted

3DS FC- 014701409980
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    0147-0140-9980
    IGN-JimmyJames
    Dratini with hidden ability

Years
    0147-0140-9980
    IGN-JimmyJames
    Dratini with hidden ability

Hello! I'll add you as soon as i get to my 3DS, so please VM me the times you can trade, preferably between 12pm and 12am EST. However, you were a bit unclear in your request. I'm assuming you want a female, but do you want a 5IV?

Last edited:

Drunksted

3DS FC- 014701409980
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Kyora yes a female and a 5IV if you can please, I'll be on tomorrow between 3-6 if you wanna trade then

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Friend Code: 1993-8219-5486
    IGN: David
    Requesting: Female 5IV HA Dratini

The OP says there are some left, I hope that's still true! :)

Drunksted

3DS FC- 014701409980
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I'm on all the time, just friend code me and I will see you when i can, the dratini would really help me out, thank you again. Let me know when you'll be on and I will definitely try and find you :)

Years
    Friend Code: 1993-8219-5486
    IGN: David
    Requesting: Female 5IV HA Dratini

The OP says there are some left, I hope that's still true!
    4-5IV Dream Ball HA Dratini

Friend Code: 3840-9171-5049
    IGN: Janp
    Requesting: Female HA Dratini, doesn't have to be 5IV or in Dream Ball

I've added you both and reserved your Dratini!
    I'll be on for the next hour or two. Depending on my 3ds' battery life, I may have to get off pc for a bit though. If you can't get online in the next one or two hours, please VM me the times you're available, between noon and 5pm EST tomorrow, or we can try to work out another time.

Years
    I'm on all the time, just friend code me and I will see you when i can, the dratini would really help me out, thank you again. Let me know when you'll be on and I will definitely try and find you :)

No problem! I'll be on for the next hour, maybe two, and if that doesn't work, we can set up another time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back