• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] 4+ IV's Entei

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Hello. So basically I have a battle-ready Suicune and Raikou, both shiny and thought I could complete the set as it were. I would really prefer it was shiny but I'm sure I can live if it's not lol. Not bothered about level (50+ though), where its EV's are trained or move set. Just enough that I can use it competitively.

Here's an image of all my shiny pokemon I'm willing to trade. I do have regular pokemon so feel free to ask if I have it. Note: The Entei shown is not battle-ready hence this post.
    4+ IV's Entei

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Now when you say battle-ready, is this for official tournaments or Passerby stuff?

I have a 4 IV Entei from Alpha Sapphire, Adamant nature with IVs missing in Sp. Att and Sp. Def (Bottle Cap can fix the latter). However, because it's caught in gen 6, it's not viable for gen 7 tournaments as all of those competitions must use Alola-born Pokemon. Otherwise the Entei is yours if you like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back