• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"4D Video Games" that you can play VIA THOUGHT [ IT WORKS!!! YOU HAVE TO KNOW THIS! ]

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    It sounds ........weird but since I have no life what-so-ever I might give it a try..... or maybe it's because everytime I fall asleep I dream about random cartoon characters that I hate falling into a volcano........

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    So I don't get it...is it supposed to me a movie plot or something...?
    If thats the case...then it goes under Other Entertainment...no?

"Teaser Plot

In recent memory, terrorists target government landmarks
    or public buildings to make a statement to the world.

A young genius turned madman, Kurt Schwierige (Aaron Eckhart),
    currently AWOL from British Intelligence and holding 2 PhD.s in
    Computer Science & Physics, has chosen a target never before heard of....."

(For all of you confused by this post read the link Digital Mage added a couple of posts ago.)

But as for it being actual fact

Years
    Ummm, yeah. This is fake. Atari tryed mind control with video games via the Mind Link peripheral, and it barely worked. The main thing it did was cause headaches. If this were real, it could cause severe brain damage and mental instability.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    okay.....
    um, if you just said that before you whent to sleep (no machines) it would be on you mid so technically you might dream about it from the first ew moments of REM sleep.

so the chances of someone acctually remembering that would be extremly low.
    even if they had trianed themselves for rembering sleep for years.
    okay....
    it sure would be cool.
    but are you sure you weren't April fool'd and never got told or something.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    It was posted 18th of may 0.0,
    Lucid dreaming is just as good, but this could be possable, play a video over and over just before you go to sleep, and while your asleep, you'll most probably dream about it,
    11 dimensions, the only ones I'm aware of is Hieght, width, depth and time. What would the 11th dimension be?

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    -:Buro-kun Tsubasa:- said:
    11 dimensions, the only ones I'm aware of is Hieght, width, depth and time. What would the 11th dimension be?

The 11th dimension itself is supposedly non-space, The infinitely small not even there type space between all the universes... It's complicated. This is M-theory, if anyone wants to check it out. The M is for membrane... I think.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    surprisingly it worked but the headache thing was true I had a headache the whole day

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    people!!that's not REAL!!!!we haven't even discovered cold fusion that's WAY UP THEre!!!in the fuURE!!!"IF" WE EVEN DISCOVER IT!!!!!.....*ahem*....no....it's not real...bill gates would HAVE to announce cold fusion into the world.....so....^_____^ have a nice day!!!

Years
    Oh man... After a bit search this is The Truth as the forum says... : Well, this is all a propagenda...: No offence to noone but look this post that was made in the forum of the so called "Ueber Alles":
    You need protection in the Dreamworld/4th dimension!

In the dream world protection is necessary.

On the physical plane (earth), everything is a symbol...what this means is - you have to look at it from the perspective of the dream world to UNDERSTAND it.

This symbol known as "The Star of David" translates as LIGHT in the dream world.

If you wear it around your neck and dream, when you enter the dream world all beings of chaotic alignment (destructive) flee from you.

If you purchase it, just let water (hot or cold) touch it, then you are ready to use it.

If you cannot find one/buy one, this is what you are to do:

USE INK.

TRACE THE STAR OF DAVID ON YOUR RIGHT PALM.

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE BIG

AFTER YOU TRACE IT, APPLY A KISS (WITH YOUR LIPS) ON IT.
    THAT IS, AFTER YOU TRACE THE STAR OD DAVID ON YOUR RIGHT PALM, KISS IT - IT WILL WORK THE SAME WAY!

For women THIS IS VERY NECESSARY! IT WILL PROTECT YOUR DREAM BODY!

Comments are yours...

Back