• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4KidsTV Begins Offering Uncensored, Uncut Raw Anime on YouTube

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
  • Recently, 4KidsTV has started broadcasting uncensored and uncut raw episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh after obtaining the copyrights to the original Japanese episodes. Their regularly updated channel has shown that they plan to subtitle the episodes to please fans.

Episode 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAMazFujE5g&feature=channel_page

Personally, I lost interest in Yu-Gi-Oh after the series began dishing out the enormous filler sagas, but this comes across to me as a decent move by 4Kids. I think of it as a good strategy to bring back older viewers (at least to their channel) and stop the complaining and mudslinging they've received over the years.

What do you think of this?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Good move 4Kids. This can get more viewers for their other shows while pleasing older fans. Hopefully, this will help their indeserved hate for how they treat shows.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • Recently, 4KidsTV has started broadcasting uncensored and uncut raw episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh after obtaining the copyrights to the original Japanese episodes. Their regularly updated channel has shown that they plan to subtitle the episodes to please fans.

Episode 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAMazFujE5g&feature=channel_page

Personally, I lost interest in Yu-Gi-Oh after the series began dishing out the enormous filler sagas, but this comes across to me as a decent move by 4Kids. I think of it as a good strategy to bring back older viewers (at least to their channel) and stop the complaining and mudslinging they've received over the years.

What do you think of this?

Wow, uncut episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! are featured on 4Kids in the US? I hate to say this... but that sounds really interesting. But the problem is... will the really show Zorc more? 0.o, If you know what I mean. Yeah, I didn't really liked Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tv shows either. However, I love the Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Team Force games, the did a really good job on those. I never watched Yu-Gi-Oh! R and I haven't watch 5D's yet.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Most of the shows on 4kids used to be my favorite (TMNT, Yugioh) but like you said, they just kept cranking out mediocre seasons after another and now I don't even care about watching any of their shows anymore. Honestly, Chaotic is their best show right now, and thats saying something

Miyukii

ShweetyパイPopzz♥
    Years
  • I think this would appeal more to older audiences, thus, think about if a kid's parents saw that. Uh-oh.
    But I don't really watch Yu-Gi-Oh so yeah.
    I actually think Sonic X is good!! :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Cool.

But I'll be happier when the subs do happen. :3 I don't know what those people are saying...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Finally, 4Kids does something that isn't completely retarded.

I'll have to check it out when I don't have such a crappy connection.

Edit: Hmmm... interesting... the theme song is meh (believe it or not, I prefered the English one), but maybe that's because I'm kind of sick of J-pop.

LOL I forgot how funny Joey was. The voices are interesting, but at least Yugi doesn't sound like a little rat anymore.

The whole concept of Kaiba Coorperation is absolutely hilarious, even though it was the same in the English Dub. Minus the crappy voices and half cut out, of course.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I love all the hate against 4kids and how pathetic it is.

It's called 4kids for a reason, you know, FOR KIDS. Seriously, if you don't like their dubs just don't watch them. The whingers who constantly slate 4kids have now pushed them into damaging their kid friendly image, when the dubs are for children in the first place.

Back