• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen: Requesting these events

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    WIN2011 Celebi
    Korean Cinema Celebi
    Korean Crown Raikou (ID:12160; I have the other one)
    Korean Crown Entei (ID: 12160 & 10300; need them both)
    Korean Crown Suicune (ID: 12160)
    F**uoka Mudkip
    F**uoka Torchic
    Nagoya Squirtle
    Shiny Distant Land
    Shiny Jirachi of other natures (Have Careful, Timid & Docile; getting the Lonely one soon)
    Shiny Hardy Celebi
    Shiny Pokebox Pichu
    Shiny Sevipers of other languages (I have English and Jap.)
    Italian PKTOPIA Electivire
    Spanish PKTOPIA Magmortar
    PCNYa

FT: In Aero's Trade Shop V2 on Neoseeker

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Is the shiny pichu the one that unlocks the notcheared pichu in ilex forest? If so i have one, possibly for for Deoxys David 04173 Quirky Hates to lose Pressure Genderless (UT) W,
    Feebas ANGI 41957 Calm May. 29 2009 Mischievous Swift Swim Female (UT) W, or Mamoswine Dawn 38921 Adamant Jul.13 2007 Likes to thrash about Oblivious Male (252ATK, 252 Spe, 4 HP4th Gen: Requesting these events) W. (If not those tell me one you would trade for it)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    @Jolteon

No it's the one that hatched from an egg from the game "Pokemon Box: Ruby & Sapphire"

Back