• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th gen trading with me

What do you think about Dragon Types?

• Total voters

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    OK, Ill list the pokemon i can offer first, then those i am currently looking for. Note that i might want something else than it says im looking for. Only the offering pokemon list will be accurate and i only offer just hatched pokemon. I dont trade legendaries or my trained pokemon.

Offering: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Sandshrew, Nidoran M/F, Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Venonat, Diglett, Meowth, Psyduck, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwag, Abra, Machop, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Geodude, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Farfetchd, Doduo, Seel, Grimer, Shellder, Gastly, Onix, Drowzee, Krabby, Voltorb, Exeggcute, Cubone, Lickitung, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Mr.Mime, Scyther, Pinsir, Tauros, Magikarp(magicrap), Lapras, Ditto(caught in wild, dont wanna leave it out), Eevee, Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Natu, Mareep, Marill, Sudowoodo, Hoppip, Aipom, Sunkern, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow,Misdreavus, Unown(they can be bred,right), Wobbuffet, Girafarig, Pineco, Dunsparce, Gligar, Snubbull, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Heracross, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Slugma, Swinub, Corsola, Remoraid, Delibird, Mantine, Skarmory, Houndour, Phanpy, Stantler, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Miltank, Larvitar, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Lotad, Seedot, Taillow, Wingull, Ralts, Surskit, Shroomish, Slakoth, Nincada, Whismur, Makuhita, Azurill, Skitty, Nosepass, Meditite, Sableye, Mawile, Aron, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Numel, Torkoal, Spoink, Trapinch, Spinda, Swablu, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Barboach, Corpish, Baltoy, Anorith, Duskull, Wynaut, Clamperl, Bagon, Beldum, Piplup, Starly, Bidoof, Kricketot, Shinx, Budew, Shieldon, Cranidos, Burmy, Combee, Pachirisu, Buizel, Cherubi, Buneary, Glameow, Chingling, Bronzor, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Happiny, Chatot, Gible Munchlax, Skorupi, Croagunk, Carnivine, Mantyke, Snover!!!!!
    Whew, glad that big piece of work is done.

Looking for: Cacnea, Solrock, Lileep/Root Fossil, Shuppet, Spheal

Ok, thats all, I will update this when i can offer something more.

My friend code is 0045 7907 5457

Thanks

Nobody has disliked dragons! YES!

Last edited:

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Hey i really need that Shieldon lol so ill be willing to offer you a newly hatched cranidos

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Im interested in pichu, mantine, omante, And baltoy. I have treeko + more. Check my thread for more

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Im interested in pichu, mantine, omante, And baltoy. I have treeko + more. Check my thread for more
    i gave you a treecko, wasnt it for a cyndaquil? i forget. The Cyndaquil is now a Typhlosion.

Hey i really need that Shieldon lol so ill be willing to offer you a newly hatched cranidos

OK. Its from your Diamond, right? My friend code is gonna be in the first post.

I'll trade you a Mawile for Piplup?

Done. I added my friend code to the bottom of the first post.

Crap. I just discovered I accidentally wrote Treecko instead of torchic

Last edited:

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Ok Just Vm me whenever ur online btw i have an egg move Cranidos with Hammer Arm Earthquake Stone Edge and leer. if u want one(:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    it was a pleasure trading with ya. muhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    can i please have a feamale dratini,pichu,plusle,minun? thanks! my FC is 0604 8507 3797, trainer name allison

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    i can offer a shuckle, magby, and wooper
    i am avialiable to trade right now!

Last edited:

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Can you trade me a Carvanha and Gulpin?

sure, i think i have those, not sure about that gulpin. what do i get? im looking for hoenn pokemon not shown in the post or connected by evolution to pokemon shown in the post. johto and kanto pokemn not accepted (but shinies always make people happy ;) ) i am in deep need of a torchic and i think my mudkip friend ditched me

Years
    Hi,

I've been asking for a Caterpie, a Weedle and an Ekans for ages on the quick trade thread... so I'd be interested in those :)
    I can trade virtually anything breedable for them. what would you like?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Hi,

I've been asking for a Caterpie, a Weedle and an Ekans for ages on the quick trade thread... so I'd be interested in those :)
    I can trade virtually anything breedable for them. what would you like?

I need the Hoenn starters, and any other Pokemon not listed in the offering list
    (thx, thx, thx)

Back