• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th gen you'd like to see

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
  • I don't care. I will post where I want to post, thanks. Oh yes. They need a pre-evo of Kangaskhan, and evos of Sableye, Absol, Mawile, Pinser, Dunsparce, and Chimecho.
    EDIT: Also, the wishlist is anything about the games. This is specifically pokemon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Buoysel better have evolutions. He is awesome.

Also no need to be be rude tyranisneasel.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • I know I just saw the news at Serebii, and sadly Buizeru isn't a starter. Anyway, I agree with grass Eevee evo and evo of Qwilfish, but I think a pre-evo of Lickitung would be better. Also, I NEED a pre/evo of Murcrow.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
  • tyranisneasel said:
    but I think a pre-evo of Lickitung would be better. Also, I NEED a pre/evo of Murcrow.
    No, no, no. There are too many pre-evolutions floating around these days, and what's the point in them? They're not even good fighters and you can't catch them in the wild....

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • Aw come on. Some pre evos learn really good moves, like Smoochum.(It learns Blizzard)But if it makes you feel better, evos of most/some of the no evo pokemon from GB like Lapras and Sableye would be okay too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    I've been playing silver lately and i'd love to see a evo. ( not pre ) of murkrow
    a pre evo of houndour ( i little pitt bull looking puppy that spits fire c'mon man ) and a evo. to elektrabuzz, since scyther got one, and i know ya'll have to remember the old anime episode with the signifigance between the two, maybe im beginning to get to hopeful....

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'd rather see more completely new species than just pre-evo's and evo's, but I have to admit that an Absol or Skitty pre-evo would be cute. :3

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    halfdead said:
    I've been playing silver lately and i'd love to see a evo. ( not pre ) of murkrow
    a pre evo of houndour ( i little pitt bull looking puppy that spits fire c'mon man ) and a evo. to elektrabuzz, since scyther got one, and i know ya'll have to remember the old anime episode with the signifigance between the two, maybe im beginning to get to hopeful....
    Electabuzz has a pre-evo already so don't count on it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    im not sure if you caught on to what i posted or if your saying dont count on it because he has a pre evo. but i typed an evo. but really now that i think about ti it would be like working yourself in a box when it comes down to elektrabuzz....theres not much to work off of

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • Chiru said:
    but I have to admit that an Absol or Skitty pre-evo would be cute. :3
    yeah,that would be cute!
    i think absol deverves a evo and a pre-evo
    and that milktank should get a pre evo(come on!milktank has been forgoten XD)
    i think that eevee should get a pre evo and a normal evo that you dont need stone for (evolves at lvl 32?)

Back