• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Generation: Tons for trade!

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2015
    It depends on what Pokemon you are willing to trade up though. What Legendary Pokemon do you still have that you haven't traded yet? That was my question lol

You mentioned something about breeding (although you can't) a Latias in your previous posts, is she up for trade too or no? Making sure that's cleared up here, I'm a sucker for Latias :P Shiny Shellos/Shiny Gyarados will need a new home and if she isn't, guess they're stuck with me for a while lol

I'm looking for Arceus, Jirachi, Celebi and Palkia. I'll offer anything from my list in the first post or anything breedable. Unfortunately, I'd only be able to go and catch a Latios at the moment.

Back