• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th Generation Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Bella's Shiny Platinum Adventure
Introduction
I'm officially playing through Sun at the moment; however, I've popped Platinum onto my phone and am playing on an Android emulator when I'm bored and not at home.

I will be taking advantage of the fact that I'm running it on an emulator and using a shiny encounter hack (all wild encounters are shinies - because, why not?), but otherwise will be playing through the game normally.

I might consider not letting Piplup evolve and keeping him with me until the very end. He's too cute ♥

Update Log
Spr_Pt_Dawn.png

• Chose Piplup as my starter pokemon (the cutest, obviously..).
• Caught Shinx on route 201 to Sandgem Town.
• Caught Starly on route 202.
• Defeated my rival on route 203; however, this was actually a pretty close battle! His Turtwig spammed Withdraw which made knocking off his HP pretty tedious.

The Current Team

Last edited:

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Update Log

• Made my way through route 203 to Oreburgh City, no new pokemon were caught.
• Defeated Oreburgh Gym leader Roark.

Oreburgh Gym Team
Spr_Pt_Roark.png
35px-Coal_Badge.png

393-m.png
403-m.png
396-m.png
This was a pretty tough battle, as Piplup was really the only pokemon who made much of an impact on the rock-type opponents. I just managed to scrape through with a victory, but only just! Piplup was hanging on by a thread (and a potion or two) by the end of the battle.

Update Log

• Caught Budew on route 204.
• Starly evolved into Staravia!
• Piplup evolved int-... Oh? Piplup stopped evolving (Decided to keep this little cutie!).
• Shinx evolved into Luxio!

Commander Mars Fight Team
Spr_DP_Mars.png

393-m.png
404-m.png
397-m.png
406.png
Commander Mars absolutely obliterated me during my first encounter with her at the Windworks. I was totally unprepared for the level 17 Purugly, and my team order wasn't very good. I originally challenged her with Shinx, but after training the team up a few levels I went back to face her with my newly evolved Luxio and the rest of the team.

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
I beat Pokémon Pearl earlier today, and I managed to beat Cynthia without any of my Pokémon being KO'd, first time that's ever happened to me. My hall of fame team was:

Luxray Lv. 57
Abomasnow Lv. 57
Ursaring Lv. 56
Gastrodon Lv. 56
Mismagius Lv. 57
Infernape Lv. 57

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
Years
Eterna Gym Team
Spr_Pt_Gardenia.png
35px-Forest_Badge.png

393-m.png
404-m.png
397-m.png
406.png
Absolutely blazed through this battle, it was a piece of cake. With both Piplup's Peck and Staravia's Wing Attack, the opposing pokemon were KO'd pretty quickly.

Update Log

• After blasting through Eterna Gym I made my way back to the Old Chateau.
• Caught Rotom!
• Battled through the Team Galactic Eterna Building.

Commander Jupiter Fight Team
Spr_DP_Jupiter.png

393-m.png
404-m.png
397-m.png
406.png
Holy jeez. These Team Galactic Commanders really know how to pack a punch! It took me three attempts to beat her - that Skuntank was a real pain in the ass. In the end I just scraped through with Staravia hanging on by a thread and the rest of the team fainted... This is going to put a dent in my Budew evolution.

Update Log

• Received a pokemon egg from Cynthia.
Bag_Mystery_Egg_Sprite.png

• Received a bicycle as thanks for rescuing the shop owner.
bicycle.png

• Rode through Cycling Road (route 206), Luxio got a bunch of exp due to all the Starly/Staravia's the trainers seemed to like using.
• It's getting a little annoying constantly having to hit B when Piplup tries to evolve, but as far as I can tell the only way to obtain an Everstone is to catch Geodude with a 5% chance to be holding one...
• BOOM! First Geodude caught had an Everstone!!
• Caught Ponyta on route 206!
• Got to Wayward Cave and realised I missed TM Flash somewhere. Backtracked to Oreburgh Gate to retrieve it.
• Egg hatched into Togepi!
• Caught Gible in Wayward Cave (hidden area)!
• Obtained Eevee!

Hearthome Gym Team
Spr_Pt_Fantina.png
35px-Relic_Badge.png

393-m.png
404-m.png
397-m.png
406.png
077.png
133.png
Another steam roller of a gym. Luxio just chomped through everyone with Bite, and Staravia helped finish off Fantina's Mismagius when Luxio's HP got low.

<< previousnext >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back