• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 4th generation ?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    She knows that; she's wondering if they'll be for the GBA as well as DS.

I don't think they will. Why? So they can suck more money out of you with the DS platform, and people who wanna play it have to get a DS = more money for them.

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    No they won't. The DS is the new hand-held so in time the GBA won't have any new games made for it. Though the DS can play GBA games, so there's no reason not to get one unless you don't have the money.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I dont think they will do that. Its pretty pointless now. Alot of people are moving into the next generation of the system which is the Nintendo DS and the wii

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • There isn't any extra reason to release a new 4th Gen GBA game as D/P is here.. but they could finish off the LG/FR series but I don't see that happening as it wouldn't contain any of the new 4th Pokemon.

Back